✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Grammys are a joke!

Dejan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, getting back on-topic, as there are some who are clearly incapable of doing so, The Grammys are a joke, and so is Lady Gargoyle. Therefore the two are a perfect match. Case closed.:rolleyes:

Who is Lady Gargoyle? Presuming you mean Lady Gaga, what about her is a joke? She takes her music quite seriously and is actually pretty talented, I understand her music isn't exactly aimed at middle aged men like yourself but how does that make her a joke?

Who is Lady Gargoyle? Presuming you mean Lady Gaga, what about her is a joke? She takes her music quite seriously and is actually pretty talented, I understand her music isn't exactly aimed at middle aged men like yourself but how does that make her a joke?

agreed

The funny thing is, I never said I loved Lady Gaga, I said her music has appeal and that the songs are well-written and you can see their appeal. Mark, as poor and stupid as he is, took this to mean I was a die-hard fan of hers. I said I was respecting the music she makes and the show she puts on since she obviously works very hard in what she does. However this does not compute with someone who can't think properly.

The funny thing is, I never said I loved Lady Gaga, I said her music has appeal and that the songs are well-written and you can see their appeal. Mark, as poor and stupid as he is, took this to mean I was a die-hard fan of hers. I said I was respecting the music she makes and the show she puts on since she obviously works very hard in what she does. However this does not compute with someone who can't think properly.

:laugh3:

Priceless.

If she's such a joke, and you laugh at any sort of reasonability towards her success, why do you keep posting articles about her?

The one you did earlier where she's holding a baby is pretty stupid, but you've also posted an article before which was just about her success. Why?

If she's such a joke, and you laugh at any sort of reasonability towards her success, why do you keep posting articles about her?

The one you did earlier where she's holding a baby is pretty stupid, but you've also posted an article before which was just about her success. Why?

i think he secretly loves her, just is too afraid to admit it :P

That's not being very clear at all. He is already aware of it? Or he is bitter, unfulfilled etc? Because the point i'm making is that he IS all those things, he's just too stupid to realise it and that maybe age will mature him.

pssst... no you moron, I mean he's already 45 :P

Well somebody has to keep us up to date on her whereabouts and activities!

I'm by no means a fan of Taylor Swift, and I'm not suggesting she deserved to win any Grammys, but at least she can sing a bit and doesn't look like something out of a horror movie like Lady Gargoyle.

Mark, I take it you haven't heard Taylor Swift live compared to Lady GaGa. The difference is quite... obvious.

I could barely stand Taylor singing a small 5-ish song set but I didn't cringe once watching a Lady GaGa performance

Well I've not heard TS singing live on as many shows as Gargoyle, but while Taylor is definitely not my "scene", I was of the opinion she could at least hold a tune, whereas Gargoyle doesn't seem to be able to sing without the aid of gimmicky microphone effects.:dozey:

Of course, I am by no means suggesting that TS deserved to win a Grammy either.