✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How was your day? And what did you do ?

Jady

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to the DMV to take my behind the wheel test!

I made a friend in line and we played a wonderful game of "Your Team"

i said "Lady in the grey shirt ..your team" too loud tho and she heard me

.....i found out 15 minutes later that shes my driving inspector.

I failed the test.

wow, that's really bad

but look on the bright side, maybe she failed you cause she was a bitch and not cause of your driving ;)

wow, that's really bad

but look on the bright side, maybe she failed you cause she was a bitch and not cause of your driving ;)

I KNOW she failed me because shes a bitch. Cuz when i said "grey shirt...your team" to my friend she turned around and glared at me.

Then in the drive test lane she waddled up to me with her clip board and I was like "FFFFFUUUUUUUUU"

Her only excuse for failing me was " you drove through all the stop signs at all but one of the stops...... you did a rolling stop ...oh and you only went 7 miles an hour when making your turns"

There were only 2 stop signs!!

ROLLING STOP MY ASS!! I came to a complete stop and counted to 3 before i proceeded.

And we were in a residential zone I was going 20 and slowed to 10 when i was making my turns

....F....M.....L.

I KNOW she failed me because shes a bitch. Cuz when i said "grey shirt...your team" to my friend she turned around and glared at me.

Then in the drive test lane she waddled up to me with her clip board and I was like "FFFFFUUUUUUUUU"

Her only excuse for failing me was " you drove through all the stop signs at all but one of the stops...... you did a rolling stop ...oh and you only went 7 miles an hour when making your turns"

There were only 2 stop signs!!

ROLLING STOP MY ASS!! I came to a complete stop and counted to 3 before i proceeded.

And we were in a residential zone I was going 20 and slowed to 10 when i was making my turns

....F....M.....L.

ppl can be such bitches im so sad she failed you:sad2:

when will you get another try,

ppl can be such bitches im so sad she failed you:sad2:

when will you get another try,

I have to wait two weeks before i can even try.

Thats not including when i can get an appointment.

So I may not get my IDL.... cuz you have to have your license for 6 months to get one.

• 5 weeks later...

my day was just ok like every saturdays, I woke up today the latest possible in the afternoon, I lunched, I listened to music for hours, I created my very first last.fm account, I worked on maths and now I was invited to go to a "concert", which I just said no :blank:

• 2 years later...

Spent the early hours trying to fix my internet since my provider changed. Failed, fell asleep, then woke up and it was sorted. Going for lunch with my Mum and sister later. Will be doing some French and generally enjoying my day off. Payday tomorrow.

Also found out this morn that my car insurance is down from £65 a month to £25 a month. Which is nice.

Had a team meeting and then some 'team building' exercises in the afternoon (mainly playing egg and spoon race & rounders).

It was a "let the hair down moment" before the chaos of next week for processing stuff for the end of the financial year.