✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Are you in favor or against homosexual marriage?

Dfit00

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a major question (In regards to an adopted child getting seriously bullied) and I think we all have to look at it realistically, because when it comes to this issue people are often quick to judge others as homophobic for disagreeing with gay adoption.

Maybe in 50 years then childrens attitude towards homosexuality will have changed (It's really hard to imagine to be honest) but for now, being gay is the biggest insult on the playground.

You never do.

And you're too fucking obnoxious to simply explain?

I'm completely for it.My brother is gay and so a lot of friends are.I really don't understand why they shouldn't have that choice.I'm not religious so I don't believe in that "it's sin" or "marriage should be between a man and a woman" argument.It makes no sense to me.

I think it's like falling in love.You don't really choose who fall in love with, right?My brother is actually "adopted".My parents welcomed him into our family when we lived in France and he was 16 and his parents threw him out of the house (they live in Poland but he went to school with my brother).Well,his parents wanted him to choose between being gay and not being gay.It's not a choice so he came to live with us.

It makes me mad to see people make such a big deal about stuff like this. Seriously, there are much more important things to worry about.

With that being said, I'm in full support of the homosexual community. My first experience with that happened my sophomore year in high school. One of my best friends chose me as the person he would "come out" to. I didn't really know how to handle it at first, seeing as I didn't really know much about it then (My parents sheltered me a lot. True story.), and my parents, being very religious, view homosexuality is bad. However, I eventually realized that my friend is the exact same person as he was before, with the same great personality. IDK, I guess that experience changed me in that way. I don't think I ever thanked him for allowing me to explore these thoughts and become more open-minded about lifestyles other than my own.

I know, that was a really bad digression, and I'm sorry, but Marie's story reminded me of that, and I felt like sharing. But yeah. I'm totally OK with gay marriage.

I am completely in favour and I think they should be ablo to adopt if they want to. In Spain is completely legal and I think they can adopt. It dosn't matter to a child if their parents are two fathers or two mothers what is important is that this child will be loved! (like the song...)