eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=Lizzybear;4377896

tumblr_l71zg2ML5L1qcilyeo1_400.png

:bigcry: his beauty makes me weep!

Totally. :love:. I love that picture of Damon and Jamie - Their tops are so similar, and the sunglasses :D. They really are like a married couple.

It was probably posted here already, but have you seen the interview they did with Zane Lowe after the Coachella gig? At the end they have a little argument. It always makes me laugh.

With pleasure, m'darlin'. The lover's tiff is at the end of the second part:

Part 1: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTBVOmtS9cA&feature=related]YouTube- Gorillaz interview 2010 PART 1[/ame]

Part 2: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKGJadTQ_uA&feature=related]YouTube- Gorillaz interview 2010 PART 2[/ame]

^ AHHH! Thank you so much! I've seen screen shots from that but never stumbled upon the video!

that is too funny about Damon wanting to be in a Clash sandwich onstage hahaha :lol: and the whole Madonna and Bono at the Grammys :P And yep, they kept pointing the finger at each other for who drinks on tour! so funny!

Just RAWR at him too! Seriously now that he has gotten a bit older and has that stubble and badass look "RAWR" is the only way to describe him

:dead:

^ AHHH! Thank you so much! I've seen screen shots from that but never stumbled upon the video!

that is too funny about Damon wanting to be in a Clash sandwich onstage hahaha :lol: and the whole Madonna and Bono at the Grammys :P And yep, they kept pointing the finger at each other for who drinks on tour! so funny!

Just RAWR at him too! Seriously now that he has gotten a bit older and has that stubble and badass look "RAWR" is the only way to describe him

He's the meat in the Clash sandwich! I wanna be in a Damon/Jamie sandwich... :o:D...mmmmm.

I love the Grammy story! There's another interview from an australian radio station, where he tells the story again and his comment on Bono made me laugh a lot. It was more his tone of voice, but it was very funny.

He is quite rugged, isn't he? RAWR is right! I really like his choice of clothing nowadays too. I think he looks really well. The whole hippity hoppity thing doesn't really suit him. Not that I really care what he's wearing.

AHHHHHH :dead: LOUISE IM DEAD JEALOUSSSSS!

You need to stalk around Notting Hill that's where he lives, along with Paul Simonon, Cass Browne and Jamie Hewlett. I heard he's always out on his bike :laugh3: but who knows he might be away doing Gorillaz things too!

And LOLOL meet him at the corner of a street? He's not a whore Louise! or isss he? :rolleyes:

tumblr_l5rnaeWLfY1qc161po1_400.jpg

Either way have a fun trip! I miss London so much :(

:dance:

I loveeee them interviews, so so funny, i love how Jamie can carry a story and laugh about it for ages, keep extending it on and on :laugh3: like with the Clash sandwich, then carrying it on to lettuce and, bread and meat right? :lol:

VERY sexy, stubble is just wonderful mmm.

Louise! Have a great time, and let us know what you did when you come back :D I've been to Primrose Hill area once, because I went to a tiny gallery space there, but yea, I must visit Notting Hill one day out of curiosity :wacky: stalkerrrrr

I would be happy to even be a mere sesame seed on the bun of that Clash sandwich :disappointed:

A whore ? :lol: I'll tell you on thursday.

Do you think he fakes it here ?

damooooo.gif

Ahh no.

Damon's orgasms for Graham's guitar playing is always 100% real.

:smug:

WHOA. This thread must be pretty famous. :wacko:

Welcome!

Girls, I'm going for a long weekend in London (tomorrow -> wednesday)! Perhaps I'll meet Damon at the corner of a street .

Enjoy yo :cool:

And maybe you'll see him in his Minnie Mouse shirt :charming:

thanks. :) i found it when i was google searching that photo of damon with the hello kitty bag lol. it wont let me post any pics right now. it seems to think im a spam bot or something... :stunned:

anyhow. does anyone have a pic of damon where u can see his gold tooth? its so adorable and i cant seem to find any good pics where you can see it...

hello everyone :)

i just wanted 2 share that i only joined this forum for this thread. <3

i LOVE damon. :D

i tried joining the blur forum, but it won't let me for some reason. :/

thanks. :) i found it when i was google searching that photo of damon with the hello kitty bag lol. it wont let me post any pics right now. it seems to think im a spam bot or something... :stunned:

anyhow. does anyone have a pic of damon where u can see his gold tooth? its so adorable and i cant seem to find any good pics where you can see it...

That's awesome you joined us on here! :wacky: What iz your name... I'm Liz.

I've also noticed on google images that we come up quite a few times when you do a search :lol: How awesome are we?!

thankyou!

i just finished browsing every page and basically saving every photo posted. :rolleyes:

vspfzt.jpg

^ sneaky Damon!

Hey Colleen!

Call me Ly. :nice:

thankyou!

i just finished browsing every page and basically saving every photo posted. :rolleyes:

vspfzt.jpg

You must be a big fan because the first page of this thread is filled with photos of Damon. :charming: