✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no problem guys, I LOVE posting them :nice:

Btw does anyone have a mac in here and could be of help? I'm sort of still new to my mac and I have this mp3 file of Blur on this sex advice radio show back during the Blur tour. It's really funny and naughty all the things they are saying on it :sneaky: The only thing is I don't know how to put it on you tube since it's an hour long. I use to know how to do it on my PC to make it into a movie and then upload it to you tube, but the iMovie thing on my mac is confusing :dunce:

Because I don't like him on the last photo :D

damooooo.gif

that gif is hot. i dont like him that last photo either. it was...weird.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtfMz1x044I]YouTube- Blur - Parklife & Jubilee - Live At MTV Most Wanted [1994][/ame]

does anyone have a DL of parklife with damon singing it? i love it so much more. :D :cool:

Tis ok guys. Just wondering if anyone else had a mac. I've tried some searches too and nothing so far... I'll figure it out one day.

But yeah, this whole show is great. Damon and Alex are total gentlemen during it with these pig American guys running the show. Damon goes on a rant about how he hates fake boobs and likes small boobs :P Alex agrees with him heehe. Good for me then lol. Then it gets a bit awkward with Dave and Graham since they are so shy anyway, so you guys will just have to listen to it keeke.

And yah, I do have a Demo version of Parklife where Damon says the talking parts. It's Cockney as fuck hahah I can try to send it to you.

Oh and this:

tumblr_l7pqzlVzhf1qzg2pbo1_400.jpg

I think someone cropped us all out of the picture, girls. Bastard. :dead:

i sure know i was cropped out of it! :stunned: so many hot damon pics. :sneaky:

i would love u forever if u sent it 2 me!! <3 i love singing that song in an accent. it annoys the shit out of everyone when i do it tho haha.

fayb21.jpg

5yylgx.jpg

160ondz.jpg

2pt5mhv.jpg

10dfdoo.jpg

96hvth.jpg

I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH AND I WANT HIS COAT SO BAD.

qnpdz9.jpg

2usd6qu.jpg

2ijgjg7.jpg

xd7e60.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tumblr_kyk7aixgdX1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

:bomb::bomb:

:drunk:

2715105818_9ace2b8538_o.jpg

Cool shirt, Damon. :charming:

Btw does anyone have a mac in here and could be of help? I'm sort of still new to my mac and I have this mp3 file of Blur on this sex advice radio show back during the Blur tour. It's really funny and naughty all the things they are saying on it The only thing is I don't know how to put it on you tube since it's an hour long. I use to know how to do it on my PC to make it into a movie and then upload it to you tube, but the iMovie thing on my mac is confusing

I'm sorry, I can't help. :sad:

But that sounds interesting. :wideeyed:

10dfdoo.jpg

I love that picture! Haven't seen it before. :drunk: