✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colleen your avatar! :cheesy: haha it's adorable and going to make me yawn now! How did you get it to work, I've been on here forever and still even the tiniest gifs, CPing says it's too big :(

damomissy-1.gif

awww :baby: she looks so amazed with her dad! lol

this one again heehe!

damociggy.gif

It's perfectly fine to act like a 15-year-old in this case. :whistle:

Nice to meet you Colleen! Call me Nina. :)

hey nina! nice 2 meet u. i love how friendly everyone is here! <3

and liz...idk how it worked. i just chose it from my icons & it let me use it. just lucky i guess lol.

ive been watching this video on & off all weekend lol. its so adorable. i love his accent. :laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_hSW2ef934]YouTube- Beetlebum mishap at the Meltdown..[/ame]

oh. and just wanted 2 share, i ordered NDLTR for myself for a birthday gift. i cant wait 2 get it. :D :cool:

Ah that's ok.

^^ heehe silly Damo! :whip: hahaah how does Alex smoking make him mess up the song?! I think HE was the one smokin' too much :P

tumblr_l6nm74GDSe1qzftwwo1_500.jpg

lol i LOVE Damon/ Smoggy pics, they are always so hilarious

“The former Blur man, who is now singer of Gorillaz was at the Café de Paris where - along with the nine others - his table polished off nine bottles of rum. That, however, wasn’t enough because, despite being very worse for wear when he left, he was shouting that he didn’t want to go home. Sadly, in this city of supposed 24-hour drinking, there was nowhere else for Damon to go next. But luckily for him, with age comes wisdom and he had managed to sneak a bottle into the back pocket of his jeans for a nightcap when he got home. And there’s a little tip from Damon to young players: never let the free booze go to waste.”

(via the dailymail, oct 2007)

:laugh3:

he had 2 blame someone! lol. :)

i noticed damon messed up the lyrics though, so he must have been daydreaming or something. :lol:

oh and I FOUND MORE GOLD TOOTH PICS. SO ADORABLE. :sunny:

2d177l2.jpg

2ms4kli.jpg

and does anyone know what video this gif is from??

lff9e.jpg

I love the way he blames Alex!! You can actually see that he looks over at alex as the song begins and that he's trying not to laugh.

It makes it even funnier when he gives Graham that dirty look when he misses his cue to sing and then goes and messes up himself! Very funny.

I really wanna know what the gif is from too. It looks really cute.

Anyone ever seen this? I just came accross it, but it sounds amazing! I wish it was my story! http://www.musicsnobbery.com/2006/04/my_time_with_da.html

he had 2 blame someone! lol. :)

i noticed damon messed up the lyrics though, so he must have been daydreaming or something. :lol:

oh and I FOUND MORE GOLD TOOTH PICS. SO ADORABLE. :sunny:

2d177l2.jpg

2ms4kli.jpg

and does anyone know what video this gif is from??

lff9e.jpg

Of course he had to blame Alex... he couldn't blame Graham :heart:

& wait, you like the gold tooth? lol I think it's honestly the only thing I don't like about him these days. He should of just got it replaced with a normal looking tooth IMO.

And that gif is from this wonderful performance of Stereotypes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7MNINlTLv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7MNINlTLv0[/ame]

:sweatdrop:

I love the way he blames Alex!! You can actually see that he looks over at alex as the song begins and that he's trying not to laugh.

It makes it even funnier when he gives Graham that dirty look when he misses his cue to sing and then goes and messes up himself! Very funny.

I really wanna know what the gif is from too. It looks really cute.

Anyone ever seen this? I just came accross it, but it sounds amazing! I wish it was my story! http://www.musicsnobbery.com/2006/04/my_time_with_da.html

Hahahah I came across that a couple weeks ago and forgot to post it in here! That dude is so lucky, I can't believe how nice Damon was to him and kissed him too :stunned:

He's so lovely!

:wacky:

(and the pictures don't show up for me either, the links must of been moved or they are too old)

tumblr_l69nd0wkJh1qzffqgo1_500.jpg

omg thank you! ive been looking for that forever :hug:

and 2 be honest, i didnt really like the gold tooth at first. but it has grown on me. i think its cute. im weird like that. :stunned:

im debating ordering this poster off of ebay, but im not sure how i really feel about the picture... :\

m9516r.jpg

Hey Colleen I'm Kelly :)

That sounds so surreal, sounds like Damon was a bit merry at that point of the night when he spoke to him :laugh3: lucky him though, wish we could see the picture he took with him.

That is very cool about this thread turning up on google search :lol:

Hey Colleen I'm Kelly :)

That sounds so surreal, sounds like Damon was a bit merry at that point of the night when he spoke to him :laugh3: lucky him though, wish we could see the picture he took with him.

That is very cool about this thread turning up on google search :lol:

I know! Lucky mofo got a smooch and everything!

I'm on Twitter, and I follow 'Damon Albarn', (which is a fan-run account, I think. It's not really him, anyway) and they post links to all kinds of damon-related things, and this thread was linked quite a few times. That's how I found you guys anyway.

And I'm so glad I did! I hate being all fangirly, but damn it he is just an incredible man.

hey kelly!

i follow damon albarn on twitter 2 lol. whoever does it posts some weird links sometimes...

so i just bought 2 damon mini posters on ebay. i didnt end up getting the one i wanted because i guess it was just some cheap print off from someones printer. i can do that myself. ;)

im so excited 2 get them. im gonna frame them. my no distance left to run dvd should be here in a couple days as well! 2 bad i have no one 2 watch it with. :embarrassed: my friends dont like blur/damon. :veryangry2:

30acps7.jpg

i love this photo. its my cellphone wallpaper. :)

It's ok I have no one in real life to watch it with either! :lol: We had a NDLTR watch party on here one day. I'm down whenever to watch it or Star Shaped or Bananaz so if you don't want to be alone in watching it you can always give me an online yell and I'll watch it whenever :lol: However classes are starting back up... so still depends... but some nights I'll still be down for it (:

tumblr_l761ovlbDS1qc161po1_400.jpg

^longing look :dead:

tumblr_l761aesLCe1qcbjx4o1_500.jpg

Oh and I'm totally a fangirl, no shame in that girls! Blur/ Gorillaz/ Damon Albarn fangirls are the best IMO. All of us are really nice to each other and aren't annoying like some of the uuuuhhhhh Coldplay fangirls are :uhoh:. At least I think so lol.

omg. i would totally be down for that. idk when my dvd is coming, but i will let u know when i get it. the other 2 movies. the gorillaz one & starshaped are on my netflix list... ;)

29b0mcj.jpg

im happy you all are so nice. i was afraid 2 join cause some people on forums are so mean...i dont get it!!

2gui9vo.jpg

I follow that Damon Albarn twitter account too. :cheesy:

30acps7.jpg

<3 <3 <3

Oh and I'm totally a fangirl, no shame in that girls! Blur/ Gorillaz/ Damon Albarn fangirls are the best IMO. All of us are really nice to each other and aren't annoying like some of the uuuuhhhhh Coldplay fangirls are :uhoh:. At least I think so lol.

I've got to agree. Maybe because this forum isn't a major Blur/Gorillaz/Damon Albarn forum that's why we don't go :uhoh:

i was afraid 2 join cause some people on forums are so mean...i dont get it!!

:thinking:

Colleen your avatar! :cheesy: haha it's adorable and going to make me yawn now! How did you get it to work, I've been on here forever and still even the tiniest gifs, CPing says it's too big :(

damomissy-1.gif

awww :baby: she looks so amazed with her dad! lol

this one again heehe!

damociggy.gif

There is so many bans to how we can organize our profile or drop VMs and stuff. Siggies have been restricted to much smaller sizes and VM is limited to 1000 characters. :uhoh:

Gosh! I love those two gifs!

The first one is so cute. :blush:

He looks like a really enthusiastic story teller. :lol:

^ thank for that gif, Colleen! :wacky: and it's from the Charmless Man music video... Damon is is just gorgeous in that video. I have a little gif of his sexy lil smile at the end, if I find it again I'll post it.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

and again sorry for all my TMI's all the time, but I just read a Blur Slashy fic with Gramon my friend wrote.. :sweatdrop: holy shit I need myself a Gramon spam, I don't think anyone will object!

tumblr_l5klx4OEJp1qb0osvo1_500.png

tumblr_l75ukhABpH1qbwbk9o1_400.jpg

(gtfo Dave!! :whip: lol jk)

tumblr_l75yxrst9h1qa02uno1_250.gif

tumblr_l76fjsY6MS1qzyzpuo1_500.png

tumblr_ktsnz6yThH1qa02uno1_250.gif

tumblr_l6yzoaATcA1qbuv8xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5rnaeWLfY1qc161po1_400.jpg

this one just cus it's funny:

tumblr_l70jgtb83c1qbuv8xo1_500.jpg

wtf ahahahah :lol:

tumblr_kxdanl4jqX1qa02uno1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6bo5lEyG61qckk59o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6ctdzIi6w1qckk59o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6vy1wDmGT1qzffqgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6r4s9rjDu1qc161po1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6u9y865Ja1qc161po1_400.jpg

tumblr_l60y0jsOvg1qc161po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_l5gfoz3LQR1qc161po1_500.jpg

tumblr_l3sql1r0ul1qadjazo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l57qucYDbU1qbuv8xo1_500.jpg

so much love

:heart:

omg. damon and graham are so precious. <3

wheres the gif of him and graham kissing tho!! *goes 2 find...

28aojf6.jpg

aww <3

OMG. I FOUND THESE THINGS THANKS 2 "DAMON" ON TWITTER.

DYING...

jjnzth.jpg

2mruzw7.jpg

YES

33le1hu.jpg

2sadv0l.jpg

2131zmg.jpg

THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE. OMG.

and im so excited for a watching party...like i said i dont own any of the dvds yet. ;_; NDLTR is on its way here tho. :P i will try and get my sister 2 put starshaped up top of netflix for me...

fmnlzt.jpg

2mruzw7.jpg

^ I did that one and a bunch of other Hobo Damon advice ones that she posted LOL

Ahh tumblr is like crack! I'm on it all the time. It's just a little blogging website, there is a really nice Blur/ Gorillaz community on there. It wasn't very fun for me when I first joined but the more you follow people and the more followers you get the more fun it becomes :nice:

ahaha. i liked that one. i read them on my cell on my lunch break at work and busted out for that one and the bike one. :laugh3:

hmm... maybe i will make a tumblr then. everyone on my twitter feed seems 2 have one. :\ idk. it'd be a nice place 2 post all my damon pics. well besides here of course.

2yug8si.jpg

Yeh I'm so glad I joined here too. You guys are really nice and friendly.

Two things: Where did that pic of Damon on the toilet come from? Between that and the bit in Bananaz, the boy really has no shame :laugh3:

Also, where is the sketch Jamie did of Damon from? "Ski Jump nose" made me laugh quite a bit. But bad Jamie :whip: Damon's nose is perfect!