✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Oh god I've missed this thread! Haha :tongue:

To make the pleasure last :P

Because of the stress of being on stage with no bass guitar player. This scene is a bit yeurk as the one lizzy post :dozey:

Yeaaaah sure! Well next time we're meeting Damon together so you won't be able to hide anything from me hehe :devilish:

Haha I'll have to get mentally ready to watch this scene, even Damon's vomit won't make my phobia go away xD

:P I know he is so funny. That's honestly one of the huge turns ons about him for me, the fact that he is hilarious. Of course being so good looking and talented too have there perks lol

:heart:

Also I have to watch Bananaz as well!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness... 3 whole days without any Damon pictures almost killed me! I'm so pathetic :shame: I sadly cheated on Damon a lot at Lollapalooza, pervin' on other band guys.... :lol:

I did come home and find some yummeh photos of him at the Africa Express show he did in Spain on august 7th. god, he is a busy man.

tumblr_l6ukyyEOTS1qc161po1_500.jpg

'dem pants best be sagging lots at mah show too.:bomb:

lmao those funkeh boxers again!

:lol:

tumblr_l6u6ofbSUF1qc4ozgo1_500.jpg

One day he will have his pants down.

And we can clearly see his belly tattoo :sneaky:

I'm so jealous of you Lizzy. You seen so many great bands at Lollapalooza. Hope it was good.

You should of asked Graham what that tattoo Damon has is all about. I'm sure he'd know :sneaky:

Oh girls, it was FABULOUS!! Best weekend ever. Everything was so epic, just what an amazing line up. I just finished writing a review on my tumblr of the first day if anyone cares lol. definitely some crazy stories involving The Strokes :lol:

I'll have to write about the other two days later today or tomorrow.

I have a flickr too. Although most of them are shitty pics D:

But yes, it was so much fun, great way to wrap up the summer before school starts again in a few weeks :sick:

ah yes, I shall read your tumblr, that would make sense :lol:

My brother saw The Strokes at a festival too a couple months ago, so jealous, but yea, I can imagine they are amazing live. Really curious what new material will be like! Did they play any new songs?

Did he see them in London? That secret gig they did in Camden under the name Venision? or something... that's amazing he saw them.

And nope, no new stuff. Just all oldies, I think they are still keeping the new album on the DL since I think it will come out next March. From what I'm hearing.

tumblr_l6wl3czoFX1qamnwmo1_400.jpg

:lol: Keepin' his nike's spotless! whattta G.

March! That sounds like ages to wait. No, the festival was Isle of Wight, but that one you are talking about, the small secret one they did in London was literally a few days before the festival, I think it was a warmup for it.

He loves the Nike's Damo does! I love in the Beetlebum video (among other things) that you can see his Nike trainers as he gets up off the floor towards the end :wacky:

damooooo.gif

This is Graham's reaction to that gif of Damon ^^

tumblr_l0zx1aoG0i1qa02uno1_400.gif

Shall we make a rule that this gif be on every page of this thread from now on? :dead:

Definitly! Every page, every day!

And even if I don't like his glasses Graham looks good here and so young.

I'm suppose to work, and look what I'm doing :dozey:

One day I'll grow up and become a woman not the fangirl I am actualy.

and i know Louise loves her bromance...

tumblr_kxdanl4jqX1qa02uno1_500.jpg

:wacky:

Thanks