✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh liz. i tried 2 make a tumblr. i have NO IDEA what im doing. i posted a damon pic, but it doesnt show up for me. ;_; ahhh. well. i will be on again tomorrow. hopefully i can figure it out then. here is the link. http://greenshamrock.tumblr.com/post/975867297/mmm-damon-3

I've started following you :)

Aaaaaanyway, the link to my tumblr is in my siggy, feel free to follow :wacko:

I shall follow you too! :lol:

2ahtn2w.gif

tumblr_l7d8hlT1tw1qdp37yo1_400.gif

tumblr_l7d5y7n1Y81qdp37yo1_400.gif

damon-albarn-shakin-his-bootay-o.gif

I like these especially :D older Dames

i got the new spin magazine today and theres a cute damon pic in there with snoop. i took a picture of it, hopefully someone can find a better one online. :cool:

14o3v9l.jpg

the little article just talks about how he headlined glastonbury 2 years in a row.

Oooh that is very nice, over two pages, I may have to see if I can buy that now :lol: thanks for mentioning that!

The latest Spin magazine? :surprised:

Looks like I must get it! :wacky:

Thanks btw.

I need picture of Damon on my room wall. Coldplay is history. LOL.

London was great, sunny most all the time but I didn't do anything special. Just visiting the big places like Camden town (but no Graham), Nothing Hill where I saw the Honest Jons shop, Hampstead, Greenwich...

and...shopping

Sounds like a relaxing holiday there. :wacko:

My tumblr friend just posted something yesterday about how she met one of Graham's friends or something in a record store, I guess she had no idea until they started talking about Blur records and then the guy mentioned he was Grahams weekly pub quiz partner ! She is a massive Graham fan so she was freaking out, bless. I told her to meet Graham and be BFFs with him and then I'll move to London and we can all be BFFs with Graham

Hahaha! :laugh3:

She's really lucky. :wacko:

Is it so easy to bump into people? Makes this world sound so small. But if being small makes any of us bump into Damon... I have no complaints.

The latest Spin magazine? :surprised:

Looks like I must get it! :wacky:

Thanks btw.

I need picture of Damon on my room wall. Coldplay is history. LOL.

Sounds like a relaxing holiday there. :wacko:

Hahaha! :laugh3:

She's really lucky. :wacko:

Is it so easy to bump into people? Makes this world sound so small. But if being small makes any of us bump into Damon... I have no complaints.

yep. the one with soundgarden on the cover. that photo is on my wall now lol. now i just need a proper poster of him. ;)

ive started following everyone that has followed me on tumblr. omg that shit is addicting!

i feel bad that i dont post anything on the coldplay part of this forum. :inquisitive: LOL. thats ok right?

fmnlzt.jpg

yep. the one with soundgarden on the cover. that photo is on my wall now lol. now i just need a proper poster of him. ;)

i feel bad that i dont post anything on the coldplay part of this forum. :inquisitive: LOL. thats ok right?

Oh okay, I'll be sure to find it at the bookstores the next time I go. :wacko:

Don't worry! I'm sure it's okay. :smiley:

I think some of us don't really post at the Coldplay section anymore.

^ yush! he's so great in that song!

are you another Damon fanboy? :wacko:

ive started following everyone that has followed me on tumblr. omg that shit is addicting!

fmnlzt.jpg

yah don't feel bad at all. there is LOTS of people in the Lounge and World of Music sections that joined for other reasons and don't like Coldplay really. Coldplay section is pretty much dead around this time anyway. I just love how people have joined for Damon's thread :lol: I don't know of another thread on here that numerous people have joined just to post in. Ian should be proud of us :smug:

Graham and Damon at the Monkey: Journey to the West premiere.

0029060q.gif

SO CUTE! I saw a video of them on the red carpet for it and they looked like some reunited celeb couple lol! So nice that Graham came. God, they are so adorable.

I love Saturday Come Slow. "Do you love me?"

"em :wink3:"

Haha! I'm glad! I was kinda worried about joining for this thread (and Gorillaz and Blur too, but mostly this one). I thought you'd all be hardcore Coldplay fans and wouldn't be too happy.

Omg, that gif is adorable. Do you have a link to the actual video? I love that Jamie's in the background. I don't know why, but seeing the three of them together makes me feel warm and fuzzy :D

^ yush! he's so great in that song!

are you another Damon fanboy? :wacko:

yah don't feel bad at all. there is LOTS of people in the Lounge and World of Music sections that joined for other reasons and don't like Coldplay really. Coldplay section is pretty much dead around this time anyway. I just love how people have joined for Damon's thread :lol: I don't know of another thread on here that numerous people have joined just to post in. Ian should be proud of us :smug:

0029060q.gif

SO CUTE! I saw a video of them on the red carpet for it and they looked like some reunited celeb couple lol! So nice that Graham came. God, they are so adorable.

haha thats good. i mean, dont get me wrong. i like coldplay, just not THAT much. i have seen them live twice, so at least i dont hate them. ive only ever been obsessed with one other person enough 2 join a forum for (gary lightbody from snow patrol) lol.

that gif is adorable. <3

24l2yyo.jpg

i wish i could have been in a band or something. my life is so boring compared 2 the amazing one damon leads. :smug:

I love Saturday Come Slow. "Do you love me?"

"em :wink3:"

Haha! I'm glad! I was kinda worried about joining for this thread (and Gorillaz and Blur too, but mostly this one). I thought you'd all be hardcore Coldplay fans and wouldn't be too happy.

Omg, that gif is adorable. Do you have a link to the actual video? I love that Jamie's in the background. I don't know why, but seeing the three of them together makes me feel warm and fuzzy :D

Well now that you mention it we might all have to start shunning you for not being a crazy Coldplay fangirl :snobby:

lol

Ahhhh! I wish I did, I watched it a while ago and it's not on youtube, I have no idea what I did with the link :sad: If I come across it again though I'll for sure post it! Right? :nice: I hope all that history is behind Graham and Jamie, it's a nice thought all of them friends again.

haha thats good. i mean, dont get me wrong. i like coldplay, just not THAT much. i have seen them live twice, so at least i dont hate them. ive only ever been obsessed with one other person enough 2 join a forum for (gary lightbody from snow patrol) lol.

that gif is adorable. <3

24l2yyo.jpg

i wish i could have been in a band or something. my life is so boring compared 2 the amazing one damon leads. :smug:

I feel the same way, my sad little life and at my age Damon was already starting Blur D:

tumblr_kwtq3re5jI1qzmw1so1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6w4dijOpL1qzfku8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6rieiDwPt1qaerov.gif

tumblr_kxwp3jb8b31qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

blurnekkidqr7-1.jpg

OMG. amazing photo right there. <3

ikr. he accomplished so much by the time he was my age. it makes me so disappointed in my life. :\ some people are just born lucky/special lol. ;)

and omg, in that first photo that little plush fox looks like he wants a hug from damon. aww.

^I haven't seen that picture of Damon before. :surprised:

0029060q.gif

<3<3

I like it when Graham smiles. :smiley:

LOL! There are hardcore Coldplay fans, though I don't suppose in this section of the forum. I think some people stay in the forum not because they're still obsessed Coldplay, but because of the friends they made here. I also think I'm one of those lol.

blurnekkidqr7-1.jpg

Alex looks good there. :wacko:

It is kinda sad... they all got famous so young and I/we haven't accomplished anything that great yet. :bigcry:

tumblr_kwtq3re5jI1qzmw1so1_500.jpg

Mr. Owlbarn! And a fox! :o I'm stealing this for my tumblr. :sneaky:

tumblr_l6w4dijOpL1qzfku8o1_500.jpg
What? :laugh4: :laugh4:

blurnekkidqr7-1.jpg

aww they were so young! :wacky:

Yeah I'm also here mostly because of my friends, not Coldplay. Btw, do random coldplayers add you as friends as well? It's kind of strange because I NEVER venture in the CP section anymore and yet they somehow find me. :uhoh:

Yeah I'm also here mostly because of my friends, not Coldplay. Btw, do random coldplayers add you as friends as well? It's kind of strange because I NEVER venture in the CP section anymore and yet they somehow find me.

:uhoh:

A coldplayer sent me a friendship request... From the same country as I am.

Do you have any idea how they found you?

I feel the same way, my sad little life and at my age Damon was already starting Blur D:

I agree, I have before compared myself to Damon, in terms of what he was doing with his life when he was my age, how sad :laugh3: but yea it does make me dissapointed with myself somewhat :lol:

Nice picture also :nice:

Overload on the hotness!

blurnekkidqr7-1.jpg

He's so adorable in this! That's a really nice pic of Alex too.

God, he's so beautiful.

And I just love the legs apart collage. It's so damn true! He always sits like that and it makes me laugh a lot. Did you see Graham on the Frank Skinner show? They make reference to it :laugh3:

^ hmmm I wonder if that guitar pic around his neck is one of Graham's guitar pics... maybe those love bits on his neck are from Graham too :sneaky:

Have you guys seen this?

tumblr_l04cl9DyzZ1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

lmao!

omg. what is on his neck?! and lol, i wish that pic was bigger.

260becj.jpg

have u guys watched this interview? damons face when the interviewer says he was the keyboard player. LOL. i NEED a gif. :laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH0HlTloXHI]YouTube- Gorillaz on Q TV[/ame]

b67zfm.jpg

oh damon. <3 :)

Have you guys seen this?

tumblr_l04cl9DyzZ1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

lmao!

HAHAHHAHAHAH :laugh3:

have u guys watched this interview? damons face when the interviewer says he was the keyboard player. LOL. i NEED a gif. :laugh3:

b67zfm.jpg

oh damon. <3 :)

I think I've watched it, but can't really remember. I remember he said something about preferring the piano to the keyboard. :thinking:

<3<3<3

Haha! My siggy on the G-U forums is that gif - his reaction to the interviewer referring to him as a "keyboard player". Can't remember where I found it though!

I love that interview. Jamie looks so fed up. And I love when he says "yeah, he was the janitor too".