The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

Oh god the chest hair! I volunteer to get rid of these Damon xD

It looks like a lot of chest hair I think cus it's all wet. He doesn't have that much really :lol:

tumblr_l7ze65CFDU1qc161po1_500.jpg

UNF

tumblr_l3sy0qK4AC1qap859o1_500.jpg

UNFFFF

Oh and that Dublin Castle picture is actually in London. I don't know why they call that pub the Dublin Castle :rolleyes: But I went there back in April. It's where Coldplay played their first show and Blur played some of their early shows there too. So it was a very special place for me. I would always get a lil shiver standing in the same places they stood /fangirl.

Oh and that Dublin Castle picture is actually in London. I don't know why they call that pub the Dublin Castle :rolleyes: But I went there back in April. It's where Coldplay played their first show and Blur played some of their early shows there too. So it was a very special place for me. I would always get a lil shiver standing in the same places they stood /fangirl.

Ahh, I see. That's interesting. Thanks for the info and the pictures. Gorgeous as usual!

It looks like a lot of chest hair I think cus it's all wet. He doesn't have that much really :lol:

tumblr_l7ze65CFDU1qc161po1_500.jpg

UNF

tumblr_l3sy0qK4AC1qap859o1_500.jpg

UNFFFF

Haha I love how Liz is defending her Damon :wacky:

What a place, I'd love to go there someday!

I'd love to go to that pub! :blush: I never knew both Blur and Coldplay played there!

A little midnight snack for meh :smug:

my new favorite Damon gif

tumblr_l80012GnwK1qzrq2n.gif

lolol so cute! :3

I have this one without that logo on the right.... :sneaky:

And how pretty is this one?

tumblr_l7xhp4jxvP1qzffqgo1_500.gif

stop being so pretty! :whip: BASTARD D:

VERY :bomb:

OMG GIRL I AM SO JEALOUS OF U!! :angry:

lol. i wanna see him so bad. but i cant afford the concert and its kinda far away. :\

i wish i could go back in time and not buy lady gaga & muse tickets, cause then i would totally go.

and omg those last 3 pics are so hot. *steals*

bfibs2.jpg

wja1e1.jpg

ixw3ec.jpg

2s7svmd.jpg

2epsqxj.jpg

LOLOL at this one...

2vblxcm.jpg

21m84lg.jpg

73f4f9.jpg

2epsqxj.jpg

LOLOL at this one...

This one just gets funnier and funnier the more you watch it! Thanks for the pics.

I'll be seeing him in 2 and a bit months. I just CANNOT wait! I'm going with a friend who isn't a fan as such, but she's curious to see them, and I'm gonna feel like a nutjob 'cause I just know I'm gonna be obsessing about getting down the front. I do love being down the front at concerts, and seeing as how it's Damon...:wink3:

This one just gets funnier and funnier the more you watch it! Thanks for the pics.

I'll be seeing him in 2 and a bit months. I just CANNOT wait! I'm going with a friend who isn't a fan as such, but she's curious to see them, and I'm gonna feel like a nutjob 'cause I just know I'm gonna be obsessing about getting down the front. I do love being down the front at concerts, and seeing as how it's Damon...:wink3:

they are so much better in front! i agree. i just hate having 2 get 2 the concert hours early lol. i hope i get the opportunity 2 see damon irl one day. :\

off topic, but how do u link flickr.com photos 2 ur tumblr? i tried but failed.

I like being down and in front with Damon too. (hurr hurr see what I did there? :sneaky:)

How facking cute is this? :cheesy:

tumblr_l82uvl3fdX1qcz48ho1_500.gif

OH and this video I found...

http://www2.qawards.co.uk/2007/10/damon_albarn_q_inspiration.html

He's so modest accepting that award :wacky: