✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was so cute! he seems so nice, but i would be so shy if i ever met him. :cry:

someone needs 2 find that one pic from his interview on jonathon ross where he asks about graham and he says something about johnathon having lovely eyes lol. :lol:

This thread moves wayyyy too fast. :|

I think I remember that interview. Damon didn't want to answer some question or something, right? :wacko:

and here is what I reblogged on tumblr for everyone else knows what we are talking about...

tumblr_l83swrUqU11qzqkk9o1_500.jpg

LOLOLOL

LOL Jamie's face in the last picture! I pretty much like Jamie too. I find him charming in his own artistic way. :charming:

At times I feel as if my fangirl crush on him as dropped. :shame: I like too many bands at one go. :|

But da-yummm. He's hot alright.

Catching up on what stuff I scrolled through without paying enough attention... :wacky:

And how pretty is this one?

tumblr_l7xhp4jxvP1qzffqgo1_500.gif

stop being so pretty! :whip: BASTARD D:

His nose is extremely extra boaudhaorhcnaaoisydcoai perfect there. :freak:

CBA to edit the previous post...

I still haven't figured out how to make them gifs visible on the dashboard. Should I make a photo entry instead of a text entry?

I think you have to upload it to tumblr. Not link it or something. :thinking: Have you tried that?

ixw3ec.jpg

2s7svmd.jpg

2epsqxj.jpg

LOLOL at this one...

Is it just me, or does anyone really love it when Damon wears those Graham-styled specs? Damn, sometimes I think I have a thing for guys with those kind of specs because of Graham.

That gif, :laugh3: Damon what the heck? :laugh3::laugh3:

Nice picspam y'all. :lips:

You're right, Liz. I agree. I think this thread is probably one of the fastest moving threads of the WoM section, other than, perhaps, the Mew one. :uhoh:

@Nina : Yay! That's good. :nice:

tumblr_l84qkjzhUr1qdpk44o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1283534097&Signature=KH4Tr5iCEUzeGSdrp5KParxTg3U%3D

tumblr_l7a03yULfI1qbs6kro1_500.jpg

<3 the specs. And the men too.

I wonder whether Damon steals off Graham's specs at times and wear it, just for the fun of it. Pretty sure he does haha.

LOL Liz, I just saw your siggy. Noel Gallagher really said that? Hahaha, it does sound like something Noel would say. Where did you get it from? :wacko:

tumblr_l1t9eni4Mi1qa02uno1_500.jpg

tumblr_kuepqbNYzW1qa02uno1_500.jpg

These two appeal the most over the pages I have missed, I just am still loving current Damon more so than younger :D

Also, that is very cute when he accepts that Q award, you can tell he is rather embaressed by it all, the way he shuffles about and appears so restless.

Yah Alex is yummy in that photo too. Dave looks like idk.. :sneaky:

tumblr_l88ztb4zVR1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8aaxqybEt1qb3xkxo1_500.png

And I got a new kitten the other day, she is so tiny but she starts purring like crazy whenever I open my Damon photobucket :lol: i dont even know! Like mama like daughter I guess hahah so cute :heart:

im happy im not the only one that does that....:embarrassed:
You're most definitely not the only one! :nice: Isn't it nice to stick some pretty pictures on a wall?

Yah Alex is yummy in that photo too. Dave looks like idk.. he's gonna raep them both or something HAHHA :sneaky:
Dave looks like he knows something. And that something isn't what we'd like to know. He scares me a bit.

tumblr_l88ztb4zVR1qb3xkxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8aaxqybEt1qb3xkxo1_500.png

And I got a new kitten the other day, she is so tiny but she starts purring like crazy whenever I open my Damon photobucket :lol: i dont even know! Like mama like daughter I guess hahah so cute :heart:

Oh those pics! :dead:

Aww what a cute kitten! that's seriously the cutest thing that a cat's ever done! :heart: