✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Lol, it's ok Shani you don't have to keep up with everyone. No one expects you to hahahaha I follow ummm WAY too many so it's impossible. I just leave my comments every now and then when I see something someone has posted that I like.

Ohh and you should definitely follow my Damon tumblr on there. Me and two other girls run it :D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, it's ok Shani you don't have to keep up with everyone. No one expects you to hahahaha I follow ummm WAY too many so it's impossible. I just leave my comments every now and then when I see something someone has posted that I like.

Ohh and you should definitely follow my Damon tumblr on there. Me and two other girls run it :D

I will absolutley follow that! Of course now we just gotta wait for Tumblr get back up and running again!:rolleyes:

Ahh yeah, dumbass maintenance :angry:

let's look at these while we wait ....

tumblr_l99mknjX5W1qa88wfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_l9990wNIfd1qzhdu3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l99meq75hd1qa88wfo1_500-1.jpg

tumblr_kpifa0Oe2p1qa02uno1_r1_400.jpg

gramon-hug.gif

how precious is that? i could cry hahah :heart::heart::heart:

OMG the last ones!:love:

And the first one, I have to admit just got me so hot and bothered with the thought of how Damon's face being so boyish and then you see that chest hair......just :sneaky:

you're welcome bb. ugh, im trying 2 find some damo that hasnt been uploaded 2 tumblr, but i cant! :angry: :cry: i think all of us have seen every damo photo that exists up 2 this point lol.

Awww its okay! I can look at the same pics ovah and ovah!!!!:wink3:

Now that tumblr is coming back.. here is the Damon tumblr Shani: http://damonalbarn.tumblr.com/

OMG the last ones!:love:

And the first one, I have to admit just got me so hot and bothered with the thought of how Damon's face being so boyish and then you see that chest hair......just :sneaky:

UGHHHH :bomb: I know! I'm always hot and bothered by him.

I live the life of a sexually repressed Albarnoholic :disappointed:

you're welcome bb. ugh, im trying 2 find some damo that hasnt been uploaded 2 tumblr, but i cant! :angry: :cry: i think all of us have seen every damo photo that exists up 2 this point lol.

Don't worry! With all the new Gorillaz shows coming up we will have new piccies in no time :D

Awww its okay! I can look at the same pics ovah and ovah!!!!:wink3:

Same :wacky:

http://damonalbarn.tumblr.com/[/url]

UGHHHH :bomb: I know! I'm always hot and bothered by him.

I live the life of a sexually repressed Albarnoholic :disappointed:

Don't worry! With all the new Gorillaz shows coming up we will have new piccies in no time :D

HOORAY!!!!!!! Now following!!!!!!!:D:D:D

I'm looking forward to concert piccies!!!!! (and dare I say praying for a 'wardrobe malfunction' as low and loose Damo likes to wear those jeans-tell me he's not thinkin' about the ladiez when he does that!:sneaky::wink3:)

i found a couple. i found one you will like lizzy!

damonjarvisfootball.jpg

Awww yes! Adorbz! Thank you :kiss:

HOORAY!!!!!!! Now following!!!!!!!:D:D:D

I'm looking forward to concert piccies!!!!! (and dare I say praying for a 'wardrobe malfunction' as low and loose Damo likes to wear those jeans-tell me he's not thinkin' about the ladiez when he does that!:sneaky::wink3:)

Hahahah your hoping he has a male version of a Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction :lol:

I can see the headlines now... "Damon Albarn flashes American Audience! 10 women wounded, 345 killed by impact" :sneaky:

Awww yes! Adorbz! Thank you :kiss:

Hahahah your hoping he has a male version of a Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction :lol:

I can see the headlines now... "Damon Albarn flashes American Audience! 10 women wounded, 345 killed by impact" :sneaky:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ahhhh to dream! :D

i cant wait 2 see all the pics you guys get! im still so jealous... :cry:

FUCK TUMBLR IS DOWN AGAIN!

I still have this feeling in the back of my mind that I may not get to go for some reason-I won't be able to get the tix yet until my next paycheck-and even though the they went cheap (I think its still $100 for the pit as of now) I just feel like something's gonna happen......:\