✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have this feeling in the back of my mind that I may not get to go for some reason-I won't be able to get the tix yet until my next paycheck-and even though the they went cheap (I think its still $100 for the pit as of now) I just feel like something's gonna happen......:\

Oh no Shani....sending good concert karma your way right now!! :kiss: I believe you will get to go!

Let's perv some more while we wait on tumblr again :dozey:

tumblr_l8061f6P9y1qa88wfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l806bb1M541qa88wfo1_500.jpg

and Shani this will be Damon's face if you don't get to see him in concert...

tumblr_l8063uQI0n1qa88wfo1_400.jpg

:lol:

Oh no Shani....sending good concert karma your way right now!! :kiss: I believe you will get to go!

Let's perv some more while we wait on tumblr again :dozey:

tumblr_l8061f6P9y1qa88wfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l806bb1M541qa88wfo1_500.jpg

*HUGS* Awww THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

That last pic-awwww I wanna cuddle him! :D

*BIG HUGGLES* I'm sorry BB-it does suck seriously.

I swear though if the Blur reunion comes to the US we need to get something going about that!

thanks. <3 and if blur tours here, im going even if its 500 bucks lol. id probably have 2 go alone, but id do it!

omg so cute LOL. :smug:

ohhh no :cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry!!

Oh honey! :hug: Money really does suck. I wish it didn't control our lives the way it does. :disappointed:

thanks bb. its ok. its because i spent my money on muse. so at least i get 2 see an awesome band anyway. i didnt know gorillaz were touring at that point. :cry:

thanks. <3 and if blur tours here, im going even if its 500 bucks lol. id probably have 2 go alone, but id do it!

omg so cute LOL. :smug:

Nah we gotta do some planning if that goes down-like a meetup or something! (yes I know I JUST met you guys online but you RAWK so there ya go! :D:kiss:

Nah we gotta do some planning if that goes down-like a meetup or something! (yes I know I JUST met you guys online but you RAWK so there ya go! :D:kiss:

id be so down for that! i wouldnt have 2 be embarrassed for being a total stalker and all obsessive at the show lol.

thanks bb. its ok. its because i spent my money on muse. so at least i get 2 see an awesome band anyway. i didnt know gorillaz were touring at that point. :cry:

Awwww So many concerts... too little time and money... story of my life too! :cry:

id be so down for that! i wouldnt have 2 be embarrassed for being a total stalker and all obsessive at the show lol.

We should totally meet up for that... or Idk like all vaca in London if Blur do more shows over there :D

omg it would be! i better start saving up now. :)

Seriously-I need a good swift kick in the rump to get a savings going anyway-this would give me a great reason! :D

Awwww So many concerts... too little time and money... story of my life too! :cry:

We should totally meet up for that... or Idk like all vaca in London if Blur do more shows over there :D

THAT would be amazing-I've always wanted to go to London!!!!!!:D

Yes, you HAVE to visit London Shani! I plan on moving there in less than 2 years.. so you and any of the girls in this thread are welcome to stay with me :D

I would LOVE that! Definitely a must-do on my bucket list-sure as hell am not getting any younger! :laugh3:

holy uNNNNNFFFFF :dead: Graham is seriously so lucky to have such a hot boyfriend :dead:

tumblr_ksxhoogAhc1qa02uno1_500.jpg

They seriously need to get married already. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

omg going 2 London and seeing blur would be amazing. I've wanted 2 go there forever and this would be the perfect reason 2 get out there. I'd wanna stay there forever though. I just know it. I hate it here lol.

Guys, look at this interview Shelley put up on you tube and tumblr...

HILARIOUS! Damon finally talks about how much the minnie mouse shirt means to him :lol:

THAT SHIRT IS 15 YEARS OLD?????:stunned::stunned::stunned: Damn for all the chewing he does on it (and I'm sure other things! :inquisitive:) it's held up pretty damn good!

See Liz-THIS would be deemed a good interview (what we were talking about on the other thread)-not to mention I had no clue he knew Bono that well-he's actually pretty sweet to him and was really caring about him with his back surgery with what he said. He really is a sweetheart!:heart: