✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Well they had that creepy doll together :lol::uhoh:

And if guys could be preggers... I bet Graham would of been Albarn-knocked up quite a few times hehee :wacko:

OY VEY!!!!! That doll!!!!!:stunned::inquisitive::dizzy2::mad::rolleyes5::worried2::wacko::facepalm:

Awww a Gramon BB would be sweet!!!!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I better head to bed as I got work in the morn. CH-THANK YOU for tipping me to the YouTube Downloader! That baby's gonna come in quite handy for me! :D

I leave you these two pics and a question to ponder: Photo-shoot or caps from a sex-tape shower scene? You decide! :sneaky::wink3::laugh3:

2sacdgz.jpg

2hdo8xwgu8.jpg

LUV YAS!!!!!! GNIGHT!!!!! *HUGS*

DAYAMN you got those caps up fast-and they are AMAZING!!!!!!:D Thank you BB!!!!

oh i didnt make this, i actually found it on tumblr before i had a chance LOL. i love it though. :D its saved in my tinypic.

ive already watched boys and girls on my tv like 5 times. i have issues. :laugh3:

i even took a picture HAHAH. omg im a loser. :embarrassed:

15mjtyt.jpg

night girls. <3

Good luck Kelly and Liz. I'm sure you'll have a great time and fingers crossed for meeting Jamie and Damon!

Awww, thankyou Nina! :nice:

I highly doubt I will, even if I did see Damon I would just stand there like a gibbering idiot and stare :lol: I wouldnt be able to say anything to him, I'd rather just stand from a short distance and look admirably :wideeyed:

Liz I can imagine you talking to them though :sneaky:

Hahaha yeah Suzi was preggers like immediately. Albarn seed works fast :sneaky: lol

:laugh3: Its a superseed!

5bqkgo.jpg

Very nice, Ah he looks so cute/hot/sexy/sweet/beautiful all at the same time :heart:

Awww yeah, I wasn't sure how I was going to react around famous ppl really. But when I met Jonas Bjerre I just wanted to talk to him about a lot of things. So I would hope I could talk to Damon and Jamie in the same way, not bother them of course, just you know have a little chat. But I understand too how ppl could freeze up and just look at them too :lol:

tumblr_l7qgbmxtXY1qcbjx4o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1286040817&Signature=9L812kceDrLEWhMiDtkqQ4PGMJY%3D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Awww no, dead damon :lol: sorry I can't take it seriously

overlay1n.jpg

Mmmm, I love his jacket, I want one too now, for my winter coat :laugh3: Does anyone else do this? Musicians that I admire, I end up wanting the clothes they wear for myself, even though they are male and I'm female :lol: I did it before with Chris Martin and Thom Yorke and now Damon.

Oooooooooooooh Dear :wacko:

hahhaah I can't take it too seriously either. Although dead Damo is a bit of a sad sight :sad: lol

I do the same thing Kelly it's ok :lol:

My friend is actually going to Disney this week and is saying she is gonna get me a pink minnie mouse shirt hahahaha If she really does, I might just have to wear it to the concert and maybe Damon will see it and laugh :laugh3:

Awww yeah, I wasn't sure how I was going to react around famous ppl really. But when I met Jonas Bjerre I just wanted to talk to him about a lot of things. So I would hope I could talk to Damon and Jamie in the same way, not bother them of course, just you know have a little chat. But I understand too how ppl could freeze up and just look at them too :lol:

tumblr_l7qgbmxtXY1qcbjx4o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1286040817&Signature=9L812kceDrLEWhMiDtkqQ4PGMJY%3D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Ketchup? Tomato sauce? That concoction that movie makers make out of sickingly sweet syrup to make blood? Hmmmmm! :laugh3:

Awww no, dead damon :lol: sorry I can't take it seriously

overlay1n.jpg

Mmmm, I love his jacket, I want one too now, for my winter coat :laugh3: Does anyone else do this? Musicians that I admire, I end up wanting the clothes they wear for myself, even though they are male and I'm female :lol: I did it before with Chris Martin and Thom Yorke and now Damon.

BB, good news!!!! The nautical and military looks are very much IN this season-you shouldn't have any probs finding this actually! :D I've seen a lot of these looks in the INC section in Macy's!:D

look at all this pretty :heart:

tumblr_l88ydyji4a1qcbjx4o1_400.png

i already want a new avatar :lol:

but dammit! Shani hope your still around... I'm stuck on the computer again this weekend. I have 3 papers to write :( I want to have a fun weekend for once and all this hw is killing me.. sorry for the rant guys lol.

Jonas omg. :freak:

Yeah, I wonder how Damon and Jamie would react if a crazy fangirl (you know the screaming 'OMGGGGGG' kind) goes up to them... :|

overlay1n.jpg

Oooh, that jacket is sexay. :charming:

I love men's clothes, to be honest.

BB, good news!!!! The nautical and military looks are very much IN this season-you shouldn't have any probs finding this actually! :D I've seen a lot of these looks in the INC section in Macy's!:D

Farrrrrrk. If only the weather here isn't so hot. :shifty:

Mmmm yes Jonas :freak:

Well I'm sure Damon's had his fair share of that happening to him, crazed fangirls attacking him during Britpop dayz hahaha! He's never even been able to ride the London Tube cus girls recognize him and go crazy. Jamie though I doubt ever has to deal with that. He's not as famous or recognizable.

tumblr_l8jxdpbwpS1qaask6o1_1280.jpg

look at all this pretty :heart:

tumblr_l88ydyji4a1qcbjx4o1_400.png

i already want a new avatar :lol:

but dammit! Shani hope your still around... I'm stuck on the computer again this weekend. I have 3 papers to write :( I want to have a fun weekend for once and all this hw is killing me.. sorry for the rant guys lol.

LLLLLUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYY I'M HOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!:laugh3: I'm gonna stay up a bit tonight-don't go in until 6pm tomorrow-yes it's that time of year-INVENTORY!!!! :wtf::whatever:

Jonas omg. :freak:

Yeah, I wonder how Damon and Jamie would react if a crazy fangirl (you know the screaming 'OMGGGGGG' kind) goes up to them... :|

Farrrrrrk. If only the weather here isn't so hot. :shifty:

Makes me wonder if they have stans. Lord could you imagine if they really DID do Meet and Greets? :o

Honey I hear ya on the heat-first day of Oct and it's still like 110 here in AZ. Thank God it starts to go into the 90s next week. So Damon if you're reading this (YARITE! :P) Do not, I repeat do NOT wear the trenchcoat for the PHX show. Trust me on this-you'll thank me for it. ;)

Well I'm sure Damon's had his fair share of that happening to him, crazed fangirls attacking him during Britpop dayz hahaha! He's never even been able to ride the London Tube cus girls recognize him and go crazy. Jamie though I doubt ever has to deal with that. He's not as famous or recognizable.

He seemed to love it in the older Blur days-hell he was kissin on the fans back then! To which I must repeat-WHERE THE HELL WAS I DURING THIS PHASE?????:stunned::stunned::stunned:

Aww Shani that's too bad about inventory. :sad:

And right? He sure was giving the fans their monies worth back during the Blur days :lol: I have to find that quote where he says at one of their first gigs he pulled down his pants and underwear on stage when he was drunk and then looked at Graham. He says Graham was horrified all of the sudden and then Damon fell down to make it look like an accident after he realized how stupid that was :laugh3: I want to be at that gig :mellow:

I wonder whether anyone still does that to him now... :uhoh:

Makes me wonder if they have stans. Lord could you imagine if they really DID do Meet and Greets? :o

Honey I hear ya on the heat-first day of Oct and it's still like 110 here in AZ. Thank God it starts to go into the 90s next week. So Damon if you're reading this (YARITE! :P) Do not, I repeat do NOT wear the trenchcoat for the PHX show. Trust me on this-you'll thank me for it. ;)

:uhoh:

It's hot all year round here. Plus, it's humid. We can't exactly dress with scarves and those. :sad:

And right? He sure was giving the fans their monies worth back during the Blur days :lol: I have to find that quote where he says at one of their first gigs he pulled down his pants and underwear on stage when he was drunk and then looked at Graham. He says Graham was horrified all of the sudden and then Damon fell down to make it look like an accident after he realized how stupid that was :laugh3: I want to be at that gig :mellow:

This sounds sort of familiar...

Lulz, if I was at that gig... Hmm...

Aww Shani that's too bad about inventory. :sad:

OOOH I remember that story!:D

Oh and of course the show where they made out onstage!:love::kiss:

OK we have NO makeout smileys-whats THAT all about?:stunned:

Funny story But strangly I'm not surprised. Damon was sometimes so silly when he was younger.

Or just any of the gigs where he jumped in the audience half naked usually too :sneaky:

A girl on last.fm said her and her friends got front row at one of their Hyde park shows last year and they kept yelling "We love you, Damon!" and he winked and blew them a kiss when he heard them!! :bomb: Still da flirt :charming:

Or just any of the gigs where he jumped in the audience half naked usually too :sneaky:

A girl on last.fm said her and her friends got front row at one of their Hyde park shows last year and they kept yelling "We love you, Damon!" and he winked and blew them a kiss when he heard them!! :bomb: Still da flirt :charming:

OOOOH you mean there's hope for me at the Gorillaz show? :kiss::wink3:

There's always hope, Shani :bomb:

tumblr_l9mrdlQ0OB1qc161po1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9fj3ePz0O1qb1553o1_400.png

YES!!!!!!!! DAMMIT YES!!!!!!! I DO BELIEVE!!!!!!:dance:

And OMG just found this tribute vid-LOTS of pics I haven't seen before-y'all we gotta find these!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouSMRtOWPc4&feature=related]YouTube - Imaginary man-----Damon Albarn tribute (by indiegirl1986)[/ame]

I've got the same story with Graham at the second blur gig I attended. Me and my friends (in fact just me) have been so crazy during the show that Graham notice us and smiled at us (a nice smile btw). Proud and ashame at the same time. :facepalm: