✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tired Pony

Black Rose

They all sounds so good.... But I wonder what happened to the songs that Gary mentionned months ago in his blog and that obviously didn't made it to the coming album. Here the tracklisting he gave then:

Held in the Arms of Your Words

Get On The Road

The Deepest Ocean There Is

Failing Breaks

Mount Hood

Your Bible

Silver Atoms (I guess it's now the silver necklace?)

I Finally Love This Town (we know this one...)

Point Me At Lost Islands

In The Stockade (Buck/McCaughey)

I Am The Landslide (Archer)

Maybe some of them haven been renamed... :shrug:

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northwestern Skies, Get On The Road and Pieces gave me goosebumps! :smug: It all sounds so great anyway, this album is gonna be a must-have!!

- edit -

They all sounds so good.... But I wonder what happened to the songs that Gary mentionned months ago in his blog and that obviously didn't made it to the coming album. Here the tracklisting he gave then:

Held in the Arms of Your Words

Get On The Road

The Deepest Ocean There Is

Failing Breaks

Mount Hood

Your Bible

Silver Atoms (I guess it's now the silver necklace?)

I Finally Love This Town (we know this one...)

Point Me At Lost Islands

In The Stockade (Buck/McCaughey)

I Am The Landslide (Archer)

Maybe some of them haven been renamed... :shrug:

True, it's weird... It sounds so good, it's a shame it's only a 10-tracks album :p! And it's also too bad that I Only Love This Town will end up being the b-side of the first single!

the youtube advance sounds so good so far (i like more Mr Smith ones :wacky: )

will they tour? :thinking:

For now, there is only one date in the UK but it's already sold out. As for touring, Gary said they like to do it but considering the schedule of each member, I dunno if it will be possible and when/where... :shrug:

found this little snippet on REM's site:

TIRED PONY ONE OF Q'S ESSENTIAL

The forthcoming Tired Pony record on which Peter played has gotten a glowing review from Q Magazine who calls it "a record of real resonance and cohesion; one that carries with it a sense of everything coming together in the moment." "The Good Book," a standout track on The Place We Ran From, has been tabbed one of Q's "Essential Tracks To Download This Month." Visit Tired Pony's website to listen to select tracks and watch a video and also be sure to pick up the record when it comes out on July 12 (US release is September 28th). Tired Pony will be playing their debut show in London on July 14th. Those fortunate enough to hold tickets to the sold-out appearance are in for a real treat based on what we've heard of the record.

According to the SP board, Q did a full review (and it was quite good!) but I couldn't access the link. If anyone finds it, or is able to open it, could you share it here, pretty please? :D

found this little snippet on REM's site:

According to the SP board, Q did a full review (and it was quite good!) but I couldn't access the link. If anyone finds it, or is able to open it, could you share it here, pretty please? :D

Jen, here's the review posted on the SP board ;)

tpqreview.jpg

Here the review:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v48/twizzle/music/?action=view&current=TP_Qreview.jpg

Can't wait yo be july 14 th :dance: :awesome:

--edit---

@V: you beat me at it!! ha..ha...ha

^^ahhh, thank you for posting that arwen88 (I'm sorry, I can't remember your name :embarrassed: ) and Aurelie. Great review. I am soooo excited for this album. There's no way I can wait for the US Sept. release date. I will be pre-ordering it for import now!

^^ahhh, thank you for posting that arwen88 (I'm sorry, I can't remember your name :embarrassed: ) and Aurelie.

Her name is Virginie :)

I am soooo excited for this album. There's no way I can wait for the US Sept. release date. I will be pre-ordering it for import now!

I've pre-ordered it on play.com but it's even cheaper on the HMV site: http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=548641

Plus you can: 140x90_TiredPony_comp.jpg :bomb:

I love the artwork for DAW single:

2743560.JPG

^^ahhh, thank you for posting that arwen88 (I'm sorry, I can't remember your name :embarrassed: ) and Aurelie. Great review. I am soooo excited for this album. There's no way I can wait for the US Sept. release date. I will be pre-ordering it for import now!

You're welcome! :)

That's 8 days until the release, and 10 days until the concert now! I'm so excited!! :happy:

Her name is Virginie :)

You beat me at it this time! ;)

I've pre-ordered it on play.com but it's even cheaper on the HMV site: http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=548641

Plus you can: 140x90_TiredPony_comp.jpg :bomb:

When I saw the competition, I read the rules and apparently you have to be a UK resident in order to participate... :disappointed:

Guess I'm gonna buy it at the store on the 12th, I'd like to have it with me at the gig, you never know... ^^

Point Me at Lost Islands, Free Download:

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Point-Me-At-Lost-Islands/dp/B003RU120M/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1278361722&sr=1-18]Point Me At Lost Islands: Tired Pony: Amazon.co.uk: MP3 Downloads[/ame]

:bigcry: can't get it in the US :(

Oh, and one quick question... amazon (US amazon) says I can pre-order the album for release on July 20th... this is contrary to the original date for US release (Sept. something). Should I trust that I'll actually get it on the 20th, or just go with amazon.co.uk? I know the UK release is next week, but I'm willing to wait an extra week to save on the extra shipping, etc.

:bigcry: can't get it in the US :(

It was on free DL on TP website for the US a few weeks ago... I still got it on my laptop, if you want it, I can upload it for you :nice:

--edit---

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1MKUFVLQ

:)

Oh, and one quick question... amazon (US amazon) says I can pre-order the album for release on July 20th... this is contrary to the original date for US release (Sept. something). Should I trust that I'll actually get it on the 20th, or just go with amazon.co.uk? I know the UK release is next week, but I'm willing to wait an extra week to save on the extra shipping, etc.

I think if you order it on amazon US, you'll have it on the US date :thinking: Try order it via play.com, the shipping is free :D

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/15110460/The-Place-We-Ran-From/Product.html

TP twitted 'twitted' about it, and you can find the review on their website (better quality than what I posted before ;))

http://www.tiredpony.com/press/Tired_Pony_Q_review.jpg

Album is out here on Friday. I can't wait.

Lucky you! Still have to wait till Monday over here :p

Just found this.... XDD (courtesy of thethirdbar.com)

From Polydors Facebook: The lovely Gary Lightbody from Tired Pony/ Snow Patrol just popped in to say hello!

35887_404242205171_38963430171_4622455_8259584_n.jpg

:laugh3: the geek face!! XD