✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tired Pony

Black Rose

Aurelie, Virginie and Kimmi- Congrats on your awesome experiences! I'm so glad it was as wonderful as we hoped it would be. Haven't had the chance to check out the vids, yet- will have to do that later, but Thanks for finding and posting them, Christina!

and Sarah- I'm jealous they're playing it where you are. fingers crossed a station here will, too!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BANTERS!!! I've finaaaally finished uploading my vids! So I promised, I filmed all the banters (I've numeroted them chronogically) and sometimes you have the beginning of a song.

It's all here on my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lilou8269#g/u

One of my favorite, actually the first one of the show...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h87oK8qqip4]YouTube- Tired Pony HMV FORUM - Banter 01_Saussy devil & Finally love this town[/ame]

XDDDDDDDDDD just EPIC!

Photos will follow, probably during the WE. I'm off to bed, I've got to work tomorrow T.T

I WANT TO SEE THEM. :bigcry: All these videos and reviews are making me go nuts with jealousy! :dizzy:

But I am really happy for you girls for meeting him. :cheesy: And super jealous. I hope I get to some day. :wacky:

I really hope you do too! :hug:

Aurelie, Virginie and Kimmi- Congrats on your awesome experiences! I'm so glad it was as wonderful as we hoped it would be. Haven't had the chance to check out the vids, yet- will have to do that later, but Thanks for finding and posting them, Christina!

Thanks, Jen! It was beyond anything we could have imagined! Hope we'll have some news about a dvd, or at least some official videos on the website soon!

By the way, I love the pic you posted on the SP thread:

35322_1346277377604_1251376161_30778705_5716118_n.jpg

beautiful shot

One of my favorite, actually the first one of the show...

XDDDDDDDDDD just EPIC!

That was a perfect banter to begin a perfect show ;)

(I began to film the banters, but I should have focused on filming the songs, I could only get three from beginning to end, then I had to just film some extract cause I was running out of memory.. :/)

and seeing this again:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

makes me want to say a big thank you to Mr Buck for wanting to play the song acoustically! :heart:

and seeing this again:

makes me want to say a big thank you to Mr Buck for wanting to play the song acoustically! :heart:

Yep, Mr Buck, THANK YOU!! This moment was beyond surreal... A true manifestation of what music is all about: a big sharing moment, totally sponteanous, played with feeling.

Hope the quality of the footage will allow them to make a DVD (and hope they won't cut Gary's banters...!!)

--edit-------

A great ITV from Gary: http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/theticket/2010/0716/1224274781605.html

I totally agree with Gary when he said 'We most certainly were busking it.'. Buskers, that what they were the other night? They could have played in a street it would have had the same feeling.

A great review of the show I totally agree on: http://fetch-the-nets.blogspot.com/2010/07/tired-pony-hmv-forum-review.html

I totally agree with Gary when he said 'We most certainly were busking it.'. Buskers, that what they were the other night? They could have played in a street it would have had the same feeling.

Thanks for the links!

and they should totally keep on busking! :smug:

So, here's my first video:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

:stunned: The sound is really great!!! The new camera was really a good investment :D

Yeah, and I was so afraid about that! :p

(one negative point though, the sound changes a little when I use the zoom. And sometimes the image gets a bit blurry, and I don't know why.. )

Now I need to figure out the best settings to take pics inside a dark venue, cause the pics aren't that good.

The other vids are on their way!

--- edit ---

@Christina: and for the love of it, and that's why we love them! :smug:

The new songs were incredible. They better release a new album!

Yep! Or there will be some ass kicking :whip: But they seemed really motivated the other night and very excited on stage about their work so I *hope* they'll continue... And when you see how a song wrote the day before sound like that, they'll have no problems to make another record... They already have 4 new songs+ the ones that they didn't used in the 1rst one!! :bomb:

Silver atoms :bomb: I LOVE that song (well, all the new ones actually, they're all so catchy :dance:!!!) Hope they'll be on the 2nd album (if 2nd album there'll be.....)

Yes!! They were all great, and perfect to fit with the mood of the audience last night! ;)

The new songs were incredible. They better release a new album!

I wanna be positive about it, and I tend to think that sooner or later, there'll be a 2nd album! (*fingers crossed*) They had so much fun with this first experience (you could see it!), they better not stop now!

Here's some of my pics of the show ^^

Foto-XDSUVO4Y.jpgFoto-TGXPOXOV.jpg

Iain Archer, Gary, Lisa Hannigan, Peter Buck, Jacknife (blurry XD)

Foto-LDMFLHFF.jpg

Foto-LEYSNM67.jpg

Foto-SDHHZCU4.jpg

Gary, Peter, Scott

Foto-QJZ4NMYX.jpg

Foto-HQJLEY3I.jpg

Scott

Foto-K7KYPKIP.jpg

Iain

Foto-AOSYGVFH.jpg

Half-Gary, Peter, Jackniffe

Foto-I7YY4UTH.jpg

Tom Smith

Foto-DLSKHPR7.jpg

Foto-EVBRNM48.jpg

Aurelie- gorgeous photos! and awesome keepsake of all the autographs... who exactly is everyone?

I can read Peter, Iain, Jacknife Lee and Troy... is that Gary to the left of the postmark? I don't know if I've ever seen his signature before! :)