✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tired Pony

Black Rose

Oh my, that's a lot of money!!

Well, at least you can look at them there.

Haha, yes, all the articles and concert ads make you yearn to go there again even more!!

Just in case: A subscription for a year costs only 44 GBP, delivered to your door in Germany, it ends automatically after 1 year. :awesome:

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zane Lowe aired another song of the album (Dead American Writers) on BBC Radio 1 yesterday. He also chatted to Gary on the phone. All those (lucky ones ;)) living in the UK can listen to it here, for us poor souls living outside the UK a kind person's already uploaded the song on youtube:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_opHeic_S4]Dead American Writers[/ame]

Loooooove it to bits. :cheesy: Seriously, I think this record's going to be grand. And so will be the gig. :dance:

here[/url], for us poor souls living outside the UK a kind person's already uploaded the song on youtube:

Loooooove it to bits. :cheesy: Seriously, I think this record's going to be grand. And so will be the gig. :dance:

:blush: This was the song that was in the trailer and I looooooved it!!!! Can't believe it's gonna be their first single, it's ACE!!! :awesome:

Thx for the link!!

All those previews sounds amazing, I really can't wait for the album!! :wacky:

(I especially love Point me at Lost Islands :cheesy:)

Do you guys know if they plan to do a few European dates following the London's gigs in July?

(I so wanna see them in London, but it's a month away so the train tickets are becoming expensive)

I'll be waiting for an update from their website! :hoping:

Gary and Troy told me (that sound's so weird :lol:) that they really want to do a little tour. But there's nothing announced yet.

Snow Patrol finish their European Tour tomorrow and won't play a concert until late September. REM are not on tour at the moment and Editors finish their (festival-)tour in the beginning of September. They have only two concerts in August.

I think if Tired Pony tours this year, they'll do it in August / September. Snow Patrol will go in the studio in autumn (Jonny said in October, Gary said in September). There'd be time. :nice:

Gary and Troy told me (that sound's so weird :lol:) that they really want to do a little tour. But there's nothing announced yet.

Snow Patrol finish their European Tour tomorrow and won't play a concert until late September. REM are not on tour at the moment and Editors finish their (festival-)tour in the beginning of September. They have only two concerts in August.

I think if Tired Pony tours this year, they'll do it in August / September. Snow Patrol will go in the studio in autumn (Jonny said in October, Gary said in September). There'd be time. :nice:

That would totally be possible then! :) I hope they'll do it! (the eurostar website is driving me crazy :p)

(If I'm not wrong, SP will also play the Pukkelpop festival in August)

PLEASE COME TO PARIS (on a week-end :P )

Amen, sister! :smug:

Please come, whe have plenty of intimate venues! ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, the album is to be released in less than a month now, and the gig is coming closer as well, I really can't wait! :)

Btw, I've read that I Finally Love This Town won't be on the album but on the b-side of the first single!

Found this about the UK shows :/

:bigcry:

I read that Gary was interviewed on an Irish station today (Today FM), and some people emailed to know if there would be other gigs and:

It seems no final decision about taking it to the road has been made yet.

Their final decision will be based on availability of the members & respective commitments to their bands and as to how the two gigs in London will go.

We can still hope I guess!! :shrug:

We can still hope I guess!! :shrug:

yeah but logistically, it's quite difficult to gather all the guys for an all tour... It's possible to have a date now and then (the Apparatjik boys proved us that) but that's all I think.

So V, enjoy your London gig for us!!!

yeah but logistically, it's quite difficult to gather all the guys for an all tour... It's possible to have a date now and then (the Apparatjik boys proved us that) but that's all I think.

So V, enjoy your London gig for us!!!

I guess it must be hard, but we never know, there may be another unexpected date coming up one day ;) (trying to stay positive! ^^)

I will for sure!!! :D