✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy's old-play: he has an antiques shop

Denise

Does he have time for this?? .. com'on Guy, work on the new album !!!

:D :D :laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I trust him...i'm sure he can apply all his talent and creativity in all many ways ... and do it well :shy:

I'm sooooo proud of him :wacky:

Originally Posted by LittleMissMessy

And sometimes it's good to work on different things to ensure that you stay creative as doing stuff beside the main project may influence you and give you new ideas or perspectives

maybe .. but I am just afraid , that he is not pulling his weight in the band's teamwork .. :D:)

Originally Posted Jencoldplayer

I trust him...i'm sure he can apply all his talent and creativity in all many ways ... and do it well

I hope so :D ;)

AAAH! That´s it. I love the idea. I´m excited about it and I don´t know why. I would like to buy him something. In the website there is an rocking chair like my greatmother´s one, but white.

Gee, I wanna buy a lot of things in that place! Some of the Cabinetry are really, really beautiful! :wideeyed: and that baby rocker and the swedish bridal chest.... :wacky:

Maybe he's going to make the walls of the store one big collage of antique photos from around the world...

That would be really great!

But I think that thats not what he´s going to do with it....:thinking:

I'm not sure if Guy is really involved in this bussiness, and if he is at what extent. I'd seen this site before and a few months ago it had a note saying they were low on stock... And it was signed by Mark and his wife :nice: So I always thought it was their shop, not Guy's :confused:

Yeah, thats what I thought.... He may help his brother out with finding new stuff, etc, but I dont think that they are real partners in this....

I´ve seen it before too, they have a link for it in Jo´s website.

Does he get any sleep?: Coldplay, Apparatjik, family, antiques, internet/ebay addiction, shopping, art/photography, running...

Gotta love a man who can multitask :wink3::rolleyes: sorry

:laugh3:

Everybody describes him in this multi-tasked man, and I believe so. For me he´s a workaholic.

Me likes it :cool:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Guy's antiques business

I don't know if anybody knew about this but in June of last year 'The Sun' reported that Guy and his brother, Mark, were setting up an antiques business.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3002275/Coldplays-Guy-Berryman-wants-to-be-an-antiques-expert.html

If anyone is interested I simply typed in the company name and it came up with their website -

http://www.berrymansantiques.com/Berryman/Home.html

I dont know why I'm telling you all this but incase you have a love for Scandinavian antiques there it is