✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Team Tampon or Team Pads?

hotdensestate

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, chances are she would be soft too:laugh3:, I don't think there's a rush to get married and have kids, I would go for a career,particularly as you're studying such a valuable profession.

Who knows! :P Maybe you'll end up with a very serious one.

Yeah, I made the math, I'd be getting married after my 30th birthday :thinking: I'd be a professional by then :cheesy: like.. hardcore.

Anyway. I hope it works for both of us :P

Me goes see Dexter NAO! :D Have fun ladies, and Richard.

Who knows! :P Maybe you'll end up with a very serious one.

Yeah, I made the math, I'd be getting married after my 30th birthday :thinking: I'd be a professional by then :cheesy: like.. hardcore.

Anyway. I hope it works for both of us :P

Me goes see Dexter NAO! :D Have fun ladies, and Richard.

Aw thanks, me too:)

Also has Dexter Season 5 Started in the US now?

I'm afraid of people as well. But we have to grow up :(..

I don't wanna grow up. :bigcry:

I am never being a mother, ever. I don't want to ruin a perfectly good child. :(

People are meh. Well not everyone. Only meh people are meh. Don't be afraid. Besides you're already grown up, or are you 7 or something¿?

If you're talking to me I'm not grown up nor am I 7.

A lot of people pretty much terrify me.

I hate public places.

I love to be alone. :heart:

I'm ok at Doctors but I get nervous about the dentist loads

I've never been to the dentist really.

September. Can't wait.

Me neither, Dexter is great, loved all the seasons except 3, I didn't like Miguel much.

Micheal C Hall is a really good actor, I can't imagine Dexter is an easy character to play.

I'm going to bed, otherwise I will be grumpy in the morning from lack of sleep :)

Team Tampon! woop

Particularly if you need to have an episiotomy. I hear that's awful.

It's like, "oh sorry, there's not enough room for your babeh to say hello, so we're going to cut you from your hooha to your bunghole to make room." I cringe just thinking about it.

aaaahh :freak: I heard that something like 80% of women burst or whatever it's called while giving birth :wreck: so there's not enough time to cut or something so the skin burst instead :bigcry: I dont want no baby :sick:

I actually admire men that feel a bit interested in it.

That way you can understand women, cos having your period is a fucking pain :shifty:

True that :bomb:

ROFL, how come the poll is public???

I can clearly picture Gitta Rensolo wearing a tampon and Stargirl just using a maxipad. Oh... And AnnaElisabeth au naturale.

:sick:

hahaha maxipad :heart: :awesome:

I'm afraid to live on my own because that means I'll have to do things myself, like go to the doctor myself and make phone calls and everything. :freak:

I hate making phone calls :bomb: I really do. Like to the bank or my phone company and calls like that :uhoh: I avoid those as much as possible :nice:

I suppose.

I just never know what to do when I'm with somebody.

Everything I know about socialization I was taught in programs I was forced into because I had no social skills whatsoever.

I still remember my first friend, in grade 7. :heart:

WTF, those tampons are fundamentally wrong. No wonder you are Team Pads.

They're supposed like right next to the entrance to your uterus, yeah, that way like I said, muscles in the wall hold them in place. Applicators make it a hell of a lot easier to put them in the right way without, like, having to stick your full finger up your **** (which is nasty and unhygenic)

Oh, well, none of them here are like that. Nor do they have applicators. :uhoh:

Hah, I'm so glad other people are like me. :heart:

And to be honest I must admit I'm surprised more people have said they like pads over tampons.

I find both of them very uncomfy. Fortunately I'll never prove it by myself.

No, but I kicked some once.

Poor dude, what did he do?

I wasn't that little. I used pads for almost the first like 2 years of my period. I couldn't use tampons. I seriously just was actually incapable of using one. Then one summer I had a job where I would be at a swimming pool everyday. I HAD to start using tampons, and once I got it, I never went back.

I was 12 years old :shifty:

OH GOD, 8 years of it. More to come :heart:

I could never find the right words to describe how much I hate it just because of the damn pain.

I find both of them very uncomfy. Fortunately I'll never prove it by myself.

Poor dude, what did he do?

:lol:

If you do tampons correctly, you can't feel them. Pads feel like you're wearing a diaper or something. Like Makayla said. And you can't use them when you swim or when you wear a thong, and if you're wearing tight pants you might be able to see it through them. :uhoh:

I wish I was a boy sometimes. :shifty: