✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Team Tampon or Team Pads?

hotdensestate

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno! I'm just very scared. I know many might think that makes me less of a woman, but I don't care, I even think it's a bit safer for the baby.

I don't think that at all, I think it woul be healthier for me that way plus after 9 months of throwing up,weird food cravings, sore nipples and general pain I think I would be like, just get it out of me now!!

I heard once that women with wider hips have smarter children. :lol:

I know it might be a joke :P but makes sense, sort of.

If a woman has small hips, the baby struggles a lot more to get out, and that can hurt the head, sometimes just by being born babies can suffer neurological damage just because they didn't fit and clamps had to be used.

I don't think that at all, I think it woul be healthier for me that way plus after 9 months of throwing up,weird food cravings, sore nipples and general pain I think I would be like, just get it out of me now!!

Thanks!

I'm not very maternal. I don't like children that much, but I think that maybe when I make my family I'll feel different :nice:

I dislike kids, they're too unintelligent and they annoy me.

The fact that they eat loudly and make similar noises to that doesn't help their case much. :wacky:

YES I AM SO COOL.

That caused me to be born months early. :P

Thanks!

I'm not very maternal. I don't like children that much, but I think that maybe when I make my family I'll feel different :nice:

I used to want them more when I was younger oddly, or aspire to have them anyway, but the amount of hassle it will be for me due to my sexual orientation and the whole moral thing of bringing a kid into an uncertain,overcrowded world sort of puts me off:embarrassed:

I used to want them more when I was younger oddly, or aspire to have them anyway, but the amount of hassle it will be for me due to my sexual orientation and the whole moral thing of bringing a kid into an uncertain,overcrowded world sort of puts me off:embarrassed:

I think it's just a matter of being determined to have and take care of one. When you're ready you won't really care about anything or anyone, you'll just care about your life, and the baby. Besides, you have every right to have a kid. We all do.

It must be scary to be a mother, there would be so much worry about if your child was okay and such.

How could you possibly deal with that many more things to worry about?

I can imagine how incredibly paranoid and terrified I would be all the time, it would be terrible for me.

I think it's just a matter of being determined to have and take care of one. When you're ready you won't really care about anything or anyone, you'll just care about your life, and the baby. Besides, you have every right to have a kid. We all do.

It's something I would want once I was settled in a happy long term relationship where I could give a kid all the love and support it would need, my main worry would be I would be too much of a soft touch when it grew up a bit more.

I'm afraid to live on my own because that means I'll have to do things myself, like go to the doctor myself and make phone calls and everything. :freak:

I'm afraid of people.

And I can't talk to them well, and I can't explain things to doctors because I never actually know anything well and my mom has to talk for me.

It's something I would want once I was settled in a happy long term relationship where I could give a kid all the love and support it would need, my main worry would be I would be too much of a soft touch when it grew up a bit more.

Well, if you have a partner, if you're the soft one, the other will be the balance.

I still have doubts. I don't know if I do want to get married. It's all about time I guess.

I'm afraid to live on my own because that means I'll have to do things myself, like go to the doctor myself and make phone calls and everything. :freak:

I'm afraid of people.

And I can't talk to them well, and I can't explain things to doctors because I never actually know anything well and my mom has to talk for me.

I'm afraid of people as well. But we have to grow up :(..

I'm afraid of people.

I'm ok at Doctors but I get nervous about the dentist loads

Well, if you have a partner, if you're the soft one, the other will be the balance.

I still have doubts. I don't know if I do want to get married. It's all about time I guess.

I don't know, chances are she would be soft too:laugh3:, I don't think there's a rush to get married and have kids, I would go for a career,particularly as you're studying such a valuable profession.