🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Keeper Thread

Megalomania

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, this wasn't my request, but it's on the front page under my name: "Chris and Jonny zombies in Shaun of the Dead- Pink"

I'd hate to take something that someone else wants. (and, btw, Whispering Shadows, I don't know how you are keeping all this straight. Great job!)

i would also like to claim:

-"i heard you never get wet in spanish rain" lyrics :D

-chris' hairy chest

-chris' speaking spanish

-chris' flaming lips bag

-chris' scar in his neck

I CLAIM MY RIGHT TO DEE

deeeee.jpg?t=1278372042

I must add that Dee's msn name is Cristina :lol:

I can still claim the Danish thread, right?

I got proof from Em that I can own her:

2w69tar.jpg

(Cristina is my middle name)

And, I'd also like the Romanian thread, the Frengers Family Thread (since the Mew thread has already been claimed), and the Pictures, Webcams, Mugshots etc etc etc Thread.

:nice:

i kno i felt bad too, thats y i became a pescetarian 2 :)

-Tour Yellow baloon popping w/ guitar

-the "turn" in that weird accent on the yellow mTV world stage in tokyo lol

-wedding bells?

-Homecoming vid w/ kanye west

-"could they be holding the album?"

-Chris with Borat on the grammys (you stole my trousers!!) btw dont u think chris would b more of a boxers person??

-the christian o'connell sugar rush

thats all for today :)

i think.....

You already have 5 Chris keeps. Sorry. Wedding Bells is taken. The only thing I added was the Homecoming video.

I want to claim, I hope it's available..

Chris' singing in the shower in Live 2003, Poppyfields, Muzika (Laura), ToCatchFire (Jelly Donut) and the asian umbrella thingy Chris used.

That's for now.

Parasol is taken, and do you have their permission?

Sorry, this wasn't my request, but it's on the front page under my name: "Chris and Jonny zombies in Shaun of the Dead- Pink"

I'd hate to take something that someone else wants. (and, btw, Whispering Shadows, I don't know how you are keeping all this straight. Great job!)

Oops. I'll leave that blank for now and I'll sort it out for later. Thanks!

Again, all were added unless I said otherwise.

Please can I claim Wembley 19/9/09? I don't think it's taken, I'm not sure. :whaaat:

And can I claim next month's Coldplay calendar pic? - because it is awesome! :D

And the laughing smiley please? :laugh3:

I hope none of these are taken.

I have no idea what the hell is going on here but today I received tons of PM`s and emails from people who wants to claim my Strawberry Outfit and other auction winnings like Wills drums etc. here in the game :)

So why dont we keep the EOTDS and Coldplay spirit up?..anyone who can donate 5£ to KidsCompany UK can claim my stuff here on the game. Lets help some children in need while having fun! :)

Items to claim:

- Chris`s Strawberry Swing Outfit

- Chris`s Takamine Acoustic Guitar

- Chris`s Fender Rhodes Piano

- Chris`s ZOMBAID Tshirt

- Will`s Drums from Talk

- Jonny`s First Pedal Board

- Jonny`s ZOMBAID Shirt

I have no idea what the hell is going on here but today I received tons of PM`s and emails from people who wants to claim my Strawberry Outfit and other auction winnings like Wills drums etc. here in the game

So why dont we keep the EOTDS and Coldplay spirit up?..anyone who can donate 5£ to KidsCompany UK can claim my stuff here on the game. Lets help some children in need while having fun! :)

Items to claim:

- Chris`s Strawberry Swing Outfit

- Chris`s Takamine Acoustic Guitar

- Chris`s Fender Rhodes Piano

- Chris`s ZOMBAID Tshirt

- Will`s Drums from Talk

- Jonny`s First Pedal Board

- Jonny`s ZOMBAID Shirt

Wow! Good idea! :awesome: I was actually about to PM you about the Strawberry Swing outfit (I forgot it was auctioned off and let someone claim it). This idea is great! :wacko:

awww, can i juss switch the coldplay fans quote to the borat thing?

Can you be specific with your request?

Please can I claim Wembley 19/9/09? I don't think it's taken, I'm not sure. :whaaat:

And can I claim next month's Coldplay calendar pic? - because it is awesome! :D

And the laughing smiley please? :laugh3:

I hope none of these are taken.

I thought Wembley was taken :thinking: There might have been a mistake. . . I'll put it on the list, but I'll look through the posts in case I made a mistake.

Added.

Either I'm just missing like a small detail that would make this whole thing make sense, or I'm just not understanding this at all.

:uhoh:

What is this exactly... :thinking:

It's just for fun, nobody (except the auction winners) actually owns anything. Basically, you ask to claim something Coldplay-related you like (song, shirt, lyric, etc.). If it's not taken, I add it to the list and you can put it in your signature.

GUY

Viva Tour Jacket (:D This one I know I can have -- I'm the auction winner.)

Viva tour blue jeans with navy blue stripe/gold buttons down sides; worn front/ripped pockets with red fabric underneath

His fully stocked jukebox

I know his "camera" was claimed but he has several. I assume the claimed camera is the Leica, so may I claim the vintage Polaroid?

Last one is difficult because I want to claim so many good things (mostly textiles because I have a thing for clothing)...but I'll go in a different direction & go with Guy's unknown photo project. (That is if it's yet to be claimed.)

MUSIC/BAND

Easy again - claiming my "Til Kingdom Come" Guitar (Sorry but pulling rank again...:worried: but I'm the auction winner)

Claiming Glastonbury 2005 Live version of "Till Kingdom Come"

Claiming "Things I Don't Understand" (B Side/Speed of Sound Single)

Okay...going to submit these while I work on the rest so I don't lose out on something! :laugh3:

I CLAIM

Politik Live performance at Grammys 2003

Chris Voice ( I think I can have it)

Chris' Breathe, that he takes before "yes I crawl back into your arms" in Warning Sign

for now it's enough , I'll be Back with new Claims :D ;)

Can you be specific with your request?.

well it says coldplay fan quote nd i wanna switch it to the borat and chris act in the MTV awards (you stole my trousers)-- i dunno how else 2 explain :stunned:

GUY[/color][/u][/b][/color]

Viva Tour Jacket (:D This one I know I can have -- I'm the auction winner.)

Viva tour blue jeans with navy blue stripe/gold buttons down sides; worn front/ripped pockets with red fabric underneath

His fully stocked jukebox

I know his "camera" was claimed but he has several. I assume the claimed camera is the Leica, so may I claim the vintage Polaroid?

Last one is difficult because I want to claim so many good things (mostly textiles because I have a thing for clothing)...but I'll go in a different direction & go with Guy's unknown photo project. (That is if it's yet to be claimed.)

MUSIC/BAND

Easy again - claiming my "Til Kingdom Come" Guitar (Sorry but pulling rank again...:worried: but I'm the auction winner)

Claiming Glastonbury 2005 Live version of "Till Kingdom Come"

Claiming "Things I Don't Understand" (B Side/Speed of Sound Single)

Okay...going to submit these while I work on the rest so I don't lose out on something! :laugh3: [/size][/font]

Pick one of the Guy claims to get rid of, that's 5 and only 4 are allowed. Let me know which you want.

Added the second section

I CLAIM

Politik Live performance at Grammy

Chris Voice ( I think I can have it)

Chris' Breathe, that he takes before "yes I crawl back into your arms" in Warning Sign

for now it's enough , I'll be Back with new Claims :D ;)

His voice is taken. Other two added.

can I claim Jonny's slide guitar solos :D?

Added.

well it says coldplay fan quote nd i wanna switch it to the borat and chris act in the MTV awards (you stole my trousers)-- i dunno how else 2 explain :stunned:

Okay.

Marie's my bitch.

i284zk.png

And some smilies: :socks:, :freak:, :bigcry:, and :wtf:

Thanks.

You can only claim four of those five, as you already own Emily.

Edit: Actually, Dee, I just noticed that without those five you have six already. You have to give up something to have 5, and then you can exchange things if you want the new request.