✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Keeper Thread

Megalomania

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I keep a few things. Umm. The absolutely mind-blowing, incredible cherry red bass that Guy's been playing? The one with the paint on it and the U.F.O. in big letters and the other painted writing? :]]

And. May I also have two of Jonny's new guitars? The orgasmic black one that looks beyond cool it's crazy and the wicked sweet light blue one that says Once Upon a Time? :D

And. May I have this fantastic picture (which I wish I knew how to shrink so I could have it as my profile thing or at least sig.).

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/gallery/data/1846/20110609dev7.jpg

And lastly. May I keep Ladder to the Sun? I don't know if anyone already asked for that but yeah. And idk if I can since it's unreleased but there is that one version from Belgium, the only one as far as I know, so I was just wondering.

Thank youu.

Can I keep In My Place (Live@Main Square Festival 2011) with the huge mistakes?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEY8IcQlk-I&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLHCSaOxNr_ZY]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Main Square Festival 2011 [PART 2]‬‏[/ame]

Can I claim Bloodless Revolution and the new live version of Cemeteries Of London? :nice:

not bloodless revolution, as it hasn't been released or played live

added CoL

Has "If you can tell me something worth fighting for" been claimed yet? I'll claim it next month.

added

don't forget that you can check to see if a keep has been taken by pressing control + f and typing in a word

I would like to give up Clocks Live and Politik Live (with Gnossienne) as I noticed that I keep 6 items instead of 5. + I want to get my hands on something in near future so sadly I'm giving up those two.

removed

thanks for noticing that :hug:

Can I claim Charlie Brown? :wacko:

as Natascha said, only a specific live version

Can I keep when Chris said 'This is Jonny Buckland. He's our guitarist. He's my best friend and he wrote this song!' during 'In My Place' @ Glasto 2011?

((Also, I give up Guy's Naruto jacket, spraypaint can, and the record player from Christmas Lights.))

you already have 5 in the live category

removed

can I keep the ETIAW video?? :wacky:[/color]

added

May I keep all the paint used in the ETIAW video? :lol:

And Jonny´s new white guitar (used in the ETIAW video), Will´s tattoo (that represents his daughter Ava´s hand), Charlie Brown live @ Rock am Ring, Guy´s LP5 outfit, Chris´s tweets, Steve Lamaq saying "when jonny is smiling, everything is okay in the world", the "One, two, three, Will" inntro to I ran away, The Goldrush and all LP5 fireworks

Will's tattoo is already taken by Natascha and The Goldrush is taken by geekchic, sorry!

added the rest

Can I keep "we'll be glowing in the dark" please? :nice:

added

May I keep a few things. Umm. The absolutely mind-blowing, incredible cherry red bass that Guy's been playing? The one with the paint on it and the U.F.O. in big letters and the other painted writing? :]]

And. May I also have two of Jonny's new guitars? The orgasmic black one that looks beyond cool it's crazy and the wicked sweet light blue one that says Once Upon a Time? :D

And. May I have this fantastic picture (which I wish I knew how to shrink so I could have it as my profile thing or at least sig.).

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/gallery/data/1846/20110609dev7.jpg

And lastly. May I keep Ladder to the Sun? I don't know if anyone already asked for that but yeah. And idk if I can since it's unreleased but there is that one version from Belgium, the only one as far as I know, so I was just wondering.

Thank youu.

added all except ladder to the sun, it's taken.

don't forget you can search with ctrl + f

can I also keep live at Rock Werchter 2011?[/color]

added

Alright, I've been here for a month! Can I please keep:

Shiver (Live at Rock Werchter 2011)

and

"I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war, if you could tell me something worth fighting for"?

added

can i prematurely request to keep the "Chris and Jonny Part II" thread? :P

edit:

ok, and now, since it has actually been created, i can officially keep it, eh? :wink3:

added

can I keep coldplayisawesome keeping the 'Chris and Jonny Part II' thread :P[/color]

added :P

Can I Keep ~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~ ... PART II thread and Coldplay @Heineken Open'er Festival 2011 in Poland ?

added

Can I keep In My Place (Live@Main Square Festival 2011) with the huge mistakes?

added

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman.. (PART II)[/url] " thread? :awesome:

added

can I keep the 'THE THREAD HAS THE WORD CAKEMICH IN IT, GET OVER IT PART II' when it's here?[/color]

added

Can I keep LOLdplay Part II when it comes?

added

I'd just like to remind everyone that:

Once your keep is approved, you can put it in your signature for all to see. . . But do not put a keep in your sig until it's approved.

Thanks! :nice:

Hi, kinda new to posting here but I feel like I just NEED to claim some stuff. :evilgrin:

Can I keep Jonny's new spray painted thinline Telecaster, from the festivals?

And I also want the lyrics "Time is on your side, it's on your side now" from Amsterdam?

Oh, and the lyrics "Here I lie, on my own in a separate sky" from Prospekt's March?

Arghh, I keep adding things. Can I also keep the last part of Death And All His Friends? Is that allowed? If not just the guitar riff at the end then. :wacky:

I'd also like to keep:

"Give me real don't give me fake"

Chris' intro of Trouble, hesitating to start the song during the Live 2003 performance in Sydney (during which everyone thinks "Play the goddamn song already")

Chris' enthusiasm during the Parachutes launch show

Jonny's epic intro of Spies in the live versions in 2001/2002

Jonny's background vocals during Daylight during the Live 2003 performance in Sydney

Jonny's bridges in Major Minus (Live)

Will giving Chris a hard time on the lyrics of newly written songs

Guy's baseline in Us Against The World

Is this too much at once? :p