✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay.com Hacked !? (update on pg 6, post 2)

iboware

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked2:

It's changed now :uhoh:

2f06fxi.png

what does that mean? :thinking:

Its "We have nothing against you,but yes against the politicians that steal from us,ZP(:uhoh),Miss Sinde,before doing things you have to ask"

I dont get the message,its a political thing,from Spain yes because of "vosotros"

^ wow your signature is amazing :laugh3:

Thanks :blush: You like CeilingDom? :lol: I like yours too, btw.

:shocked2:

Its "We have nothing against you,but yes against the politicians that steal from us,ZP(:uhoh),Miss Sinde,before doing things you have to ask"

I dont get the message,its a political thing,from Spain yes because of "vosotros"

Silly anti-political people. Why the hell do they think the people they want to get the message out to would look on Coldplay.com? :lol:

I leave for some hours and coldplay.com is hacked, this is something you don't see everyday!

^yes

but now the question is: why they hacked it 1 hour and then nothing?:thinking:

Well, it wasn't against coldplay (since they claimed they didn't delete anything and the message had to do with political resons) so I guess there was no point in hacking it for a long time anyway.

what the fuck?

coldplay.com has been hacked by spaniards? :stunned:

wow wow.

i can say, may it be -if the stuff is what ainsley posted.

is cause one of our ministers forbid and close download sites to 'protect culture', so there's a movement here against her measures which are quite strict making us like criminals so to her view everyone who buy computers and so just do it pirate artists material.

What's going on Coldplay.com ? I saw a signature on site writing"Hacked By: Kosak0 Team"

:o

WIZARDS DID IT

hahahah , it is funny , anyway, for me it still not work , it's still hacked

the 'admin. no hemos borrado nada' is spanish for 'administrator we haven't deleted anything'

Oh jee. -_-

Silly anti-political people. Why the hell do they think the people they want to get the message out to would look on Coldplay.com? :lol:

:facepalm:

THINK. Coldplay do have a political side to them. Dancing Politicians Violet Hill vid anyone? They assume the fans would be the same. They wanted to get a message across it seems. This is a large-ish way to do it.

Clearly, it seems, they have mistaken their audience.

WIZARDS DID IT

Oh jee. -_-

THINK. Coldplay do have a political side to them. Dancing Politicians Violet Hill vid anyone? They assume the fans would be the same. They wanted to get a message across it seems. This is a large-ish way to do it.

Haha, sorry but I'm not sure these people knew the dancing politicians vid xD

And Coldplay is not one of the most politically involved bands on earth.

i think they only picked it at random, as i said if is due to that 'movement', is not to be antipolitics, just against some measures taken here recently involving the internet use and culture.

but as far as i know no spanish press mentioned it. :confused:

*goes to check again*

When I said that I was referring to the politician they were upset at, not the fans. Although you're right, they probably thought all of Coldplay's fans would join their anti-political group. Or something

^Why the fuck would they think that?? It's far more likely pissed youngsters are just hacking websites that are in all fairness probably the opposite of secure (seriously, how hack-proof do you think they tried to make the website?)

I mean... why would coldplay fans join "their cause" coz their band's website got hacked??q

Well I have to say this hacking business made me LOL.

I expect the main reason why they hacked Coldplay.com was because it's going to be by far more easier to access than something like facebook, youtube or other large corporations. They probably thought, well I need to improve my hacking skillz so let's target something easy like Coldplay. I personally think it has nothing to do with Coldplay's ethics and political opinions.

Yup, trojan alert here too.

^Why the fuck would they think that?? It's far more likely pissed youngsters are just hacking websites that are in all fairness probably the opposite of secure (seriously, how hack-proof do you think they tried to make the website?)

I mean... why would coldplay fans join "their cause" coz their band's website got hacked??q

Lol, I didn't even mean a "cause" either, just that they're pissed off kiddies that were like "well we like teh Coldplays and we want people to know we're pissed!! Let's go here!!"

Also yeah probably because they figured it wouldn't be as secure.

Then again, this is all random speculation. *dons tinfoil hat*