✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Swizz Beats working with Coldplay?

Mimixxx

Taken from an article about his and Alicia Keys' impending nuptuals:

abeatz.jpg

Swizzy also denied having anything to do with the firing of Keys' longtime manager Jeff Robinson and told MissInfo.Tv.

“I'm too busy to fire anybody. I'm wrapping up my album, plus both Lenny Kravitz and Coldplay projects. Also, people need to just accept change.”

http://hiphopwired.com/2010/07/22/swizz-beatz-denies-wedding-to-alicia-keys-this-weekend/

4818495688_619c1fca18.jpg

Chris with Swizz Beats at Alicia's Keep A Child Alive Black Ball in London

A little info from wikipedia:

Kasseem Dean (born August 30, 1978), better known by his stage name, Swizz Beatz, is an American record producer, DJ, and rapper. At just age of 17, he gained attention in the hip-hop world through his friendship with rapper DMX. Grady Spivey and rapper Cassidy helped launch his label Full Surface Records.

Swizz Beatz has produced tracks for many elite rap and hip-hop soul artists such as DMX, Beyoncé Eve, Jay-Z, The Lox, Drag-On, Busta Rhymes, Jadakiss, Nas, Styles P, Cassidy, Mos Def, Fat Joe, Foxy Brown, Memphis Bleek, The Game, Cam'ron, Remy Ma, T.I., Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, Fantasia, Lil' Kim, Destiny's Child, Alicia Keys, Kelis, Monica (singer), Nicki Minaj, R. Kelly, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, and Drake.

Basically, he's worked with lots of people. I have loads of respect for the guy, but I don't know how his style could work with our boys. :shrug:

I gotta admit though, I love that picture. Somebody needs to put some goofy captions in it...

I find it so strange the fact that Swizz Beats its producing a song or album to Coldplay. His previous work does not link coldplay or anything. Like for example he has produced some of the biggest names in R&B and Hip-Hop such as Mariah Carey Beyonce , Rihanna , Jay-Z , Busta Rhymes and the list goes on and on .

I think that if this is true , i will find it very interesting what they are going to come up with :lol:

Probably the fact that Alicia is his fiancee has something to do with how they met and him producing some song for them :confused: Dont know.

Also , it might turn out good the fact that they are working with different producers for the next album , and not only with Brian ( Dont get me wrong , viva is a masterpiece :lol: ) but it could be good

More rappers? :sick: Wasn't Lost+ torture enough for us? :uhoh2:

It was! I have every Coldplay song and B-side except for Lost+ cause it's interrupted in the middle by random Jay-Z rapping. :S

I hope Swizz is only doing music production work, not laying any Swizz Rappin and yappin on any of these new songs.