✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official 'Happy 32nd Birthday Mr. Champion' Thread

mrman78

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am copying CARRIE aka. NumbersGirl's post - posted in the another Will threat asking about the lacking countdown knowing that she would like it to be posted in Will's birthday thread:

"I'm out of town and borrowing someone else's computer right now... sorry this couldn't be more exciting but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!! "

cumplewill.jpg

HAPPY B-DAY WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drummer:

I feel really fortunate to enjoy your great talent !!!:)

I Love this man!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PARTY!!! WOO HOO :dance::jester::dance:

:drunkjoe:

(?)

:P

Wow it's so great ; O!

It's super-ultra-hyper-great!

I celebrated His birthday very well. The last thing to do is to learn fully The Goldrush :P And if it's about inspirations... I never cared so much about the music, it was always an addition to life, but now it became a part of my life, a really important part. When I started listening to Coldplay I wanted to do something in the direction of music. I remember when I saw Will then :D I thought " Geeez , I want to be that awesome too!" I adored His talent, and wanted to do the same. So I wanted to become a drummer. But in the apartment like mine, it wasn't such a good idea :P I didn't know what to do then so I remembered " I always wanted to play piano!" And started to fulfil my dream. Of course Chris is an inspiration for me too, as a pianist, vocalist, but Will is more musician, than a drummer, and I know Chris puts His heart in what he's doing, but Will does the same, and he's not always appreciated. That's why I worked hard. I'm in a band now with a great vocalist, and we're great friends. We have a kind of agreement with a woman that wants to release a book with our EP. I don't know if it's gonna sell, or not. I hope that it will, then we'll get some cash and it will certainly help us to develop. But the point is that if I achieve something I will owe that to Will , so I want to thank Him as much as I can for me being who I am now.

Beh, that was long :shame: