✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Listening Party

the_gloaming09

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anywhere I can listen to the album for free without downloading? My internet is being extremely slow today.

http://www.myspace.com/arcadefireofficial/music/albums/the-suburbs-16373334

Hope so, I'll tone down my usual bashing style for it.

And for the guy wondering, from 3hours ago to 1hours from now should be perfect for me tommorow night, thats 9pmish to 1amish UK time.

ok...good to know!

also if people can let me know what time is best for people for these things. I would like to try to work around everyones schedule to make it work out for most.

Also I don't have to be the only one to host these things... if anyone wants to do one feel free!

Is there anywhere I can listen to the album for free without downloading? My internet is being extremely slow today.

Hiyo Nick, youtube it, every song is on there.

I downloaded it through youtube using one of those external downloader thingiemajiggs (Thats the name for it) and was damn happy I did, because I was about to actually buy the piece of shit.

Yeah but hurry up! I was up laaate last night.

Actually not even sure I can, because I'd have to download an album and that can take up to 2 hours (Mixture of poor connection and downloading one song at a time and not remembering to go and download the next song once its finished) well I'm sure there's some website that just plays songs, my computers fast enough for that (But not a youtube playlist which for some reason having an image attached slows it down a bit).

anyone have any suggestions for an album?

I was thinking about doing one (or possibly two) earlier tonight (probably like 8-9pm EST... so in a little bit over an hour-2 hrs.

Not sure what album though. I've been thinking about possibly doing a Metric album or Forgiveness Rock Record-BSS, or Teen Dream-Beach House, or perhaps an album by the National or something (High Violet, Boxer).

Anybody have any ideas/preferences for one?