✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris,Gwyneth, Moses,Apple and Jay-Z all together at beach party ! ( pictures )

Juanma

I didn't take a screenshot, I found out the URL of the pic with Firefox and saved it from the image location. :)

Thanks girls, I tried the print screen thing first but it only got half the picture as my screen is 10".

How do you find the image location if you can't right click please? :kiss:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pictures and the meaning of the French text there is:

Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow together and happy

It is rare to see them together and so close. So much that there are continuous rumours of separation. But look: Everything goes well between Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin. The couple have been spotted on the beach, in the Hamptons together with Jay-Z who is one of their closest friends. Their two children, Apple and Moses, seemed happy with the presence of their parents - united - and probably very much in love. Dé.L.

Aww. :blush: Even though it's blurry it's cute to see.

I can't make my mind up. Seeing pics of them in private in like watching an accident. You don't want to see it but you can't look away! :uhoh:

So still good to see... they seem happy...

Thank you, I was looking at file, edit, everything but tools. :lol:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I was using Firefox..... promise :kiss:

:dance: Cool!

You should stick with it and install the ad blocker and some other add-ons... will tell you more on msn when I've got more time. School tomorrow! :escaping3:

Chris is kinda fat on those pics. :blank:

How did he have this on his ankle ? Surf accident or something ?

Yeah, I thought his legs looked like he had alittle more meat on them than usual.

He, from what we have read, injured his ankle from surfing.

Yeah, I thought his legs looked like he had alittle more meat on them than usual.

He, from what we have read, injured his ankle from surfing.

Yeah, he's going to be fat. :uhoh:

I was right for his foot. :lol:

Thanks for the quick reply. :nice:

Aww. :blush: Even though it's blurry it's cute to see.

I can't make my mind up. Seeing pics of them in private in like watching an accident. You don't want to see it but you can't look away! :uhoh:

So still good to see... they seem happy...

:dance: Cool!

You should stick with it and install the ad blocker and some other add-ons... will tell you more on msn when I've got more time. School tomorrow! :escaping3:

Thanks Anna, good luck tomorrow, we've got the hospital again but catch up with you soon and your browser tips :kiss:

He's not fat by the way! :\

Thanks Anna, good luck tomorrow, we've got the hospital again but catch up with you soon and your browser tips :kiss:

He's not fat by the way! :\

Not fat, cause in the surf pics he's hunky,:) just the beach ones his legs look meatier than usual, like a thickness instead of tones, maybe it's the angle:thinking:

Not fat, cause in the surf pics he's hunky,:) just the beach ones his legs look meatier than usual, like a thickness instead of tones, maybe it's the angle:thinking:

And Tracey, I'm sure you've analyzed every single bit of those pics :sneaky: He's looking good, not all skinny like he did at the end of the tour.

I think it's a tad bit over the top for Gwyn to wear boots on the beach, I mean I'm from the Jersey shore, and if we ever saw anyone doing that, we'd ask them to leave the beach. :stunned:

Even if it's night time, you still wear sandals or shoes at least, not boots. :facepalm:

I really hope this doesn't start a new trend over here... :shifty:

But I think Chris looks great in almost everything he wears, you know I think this outfit that he has on in the pictures, is very him. I know I love everything he does and even wears because he's just so great. :nice:

I really don't mind his style, it's nice in a way, really laid back and chilled out and stuff. But he himself still looks amazing in it. :shy:...

Oh and hello ladies, I haven't been here in a while :rolleyes: :cool3: