✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I have a question.

LazyDancerKar

It just takes one click and it's super easy when other users send us PM's or report the posts, that's all it takes.

But, imagine you're the one who got banned. You'd have to find a proxy cos your ip would be banned, then you have to create an email account, fill it then activate it then you have to come here and register and check the confirmation email and finally post.

One click that takes literally 1 sec vs. all the process i mentioned above. ( and he has done it like 20 times )

Btw, cool Jonny avi :nice:

Oh I see, haha. Wasn't very familiar with the process, I didn't think it was just a click away. I also didn't think his IP address was banned either, so yeah.

Thanks. :nice:

yay thanks for talking shit about me, esp. after I told Nathan that isn't me who is constantly banning him....haha I got a PM by a new Nathan account so it was clear it was him and I still didn't ban him...

well, it just pisses me off that I am being called a liar here, although I am clearly not...I think last night I had better things to do than haunting a Nathan on a forum, even though it is my job here yeah...hahah and even though the username was "Nathy" I wouldn't even have noticed:wacky:...so you are obviously just calling for a ban...retard

I spend a lot of time on here but I'm usually doing something else at the time (As I'm sure Nathan does) but his internet time is ridiculous, he's ALWAYS on msn. It could be 10am, he's on, it could be 6pm, he's on, it could be 3am, he's always fucking on! Its actually made me wonder how he gets sleep.

Yeah man, I usually just have my PC on if I am in the house, I'm not always sitting at the PC on the internet though, so it must look like I am on constantly, but yeah.

Also like I said (although it's no doubt been deleted) I have nothing better to do until next month anyway (Leeds festival excluded)

Gitta Rensolo; I explained why I thought it was you, I genuinely thought Ren wasn't on here anymore so the only other person it could be was you. I'm sorry for thinking you were as sad as Ren though, for that, I apologise.

Yeah, our hearts bleed for the poor little Nathan who has nothing better to do than creating a bazillion accounts on a forum from which he has been banned at least 20 times and which he wanted to leave with a big bang anyway. </3 Oh no wait, the poor little Nathan also got one of his "friends'" accounts disabled because he somehow got her to tell him his password. Yes, Ren is clearly the one who is sad here. Ren is indeed so sad that one has to talk shit about him on MSN. Oh and of course no one was aware that Ren was back, he's only been posting for the last 2 or 3 weeks … genuinely, how could anyone think he was back?! Poor little Nathan just wanted to talk with his friends about the listening parties, sure, sure … that's why he created a thread about Jules the first chance he got and called her a liar, oh, he so doesn't love the attention and using his "friends'" accounts to call other users morons clearly shows what a sweetheart he really is.

Oh yes, go on call me as sad as Ren now, I don't care, you fucking hypocrite. I don't agree with the way Ian handles some things on here, but you weren't banned because you don't like Mark (98% of the board would be banned then), you were banned, because you're a sad piece of shit. (Oh and btw … those aren't my words, thank you so much for teaching me so many insults in English, Nathan.)