🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Blink 182

omegadarkblaze

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

typical american :rolleyes: ' date=' rap this , rap that, TUPAC SUCKS! :lol:[/quote']

2pac was a great writer man.... and thats the truth.. I rap today is garbage.... thats why I listen to better music now.. I still love rap tho.. just not the garbage thats out now.. give me quality rap music.. Pete Rock and CL Smooth, Leaders of the New School, EARLY Nas, EARLY JayZ.. circa 1996 rap died IMO.

Wow, I guess I'm on my own with thinking they are a good band.

your not, i reckon they were ok, but i was the weakest fan out of my friends cause they just don't have the same style as green day

next stop: The Darkness

yesh! yesh yesh yesh indeedy!!!!

ah excellent..i'm glad they're no more. That goes for Busted & Creed too. Now for Snow Patrol to quieten down

you bastard!, actually, they're recording in august so that's you fucked innit!, albums out in september. har har bloody har har

I'm an actual Bastard for wanting Snow Patrol to quieten down? I'm also 'F**ked' [good language by the way] ??

erm... :kid:

anyway..yes, i too liked Interpol on the release of their first single from Turn On The Bright Lights..but, even if i wasn't, i still don't think it matters if you only hear about a band later on in their career, and then like it...how else can you possibley prevent that from happening :confused: :)

A chapter of my life is closed, I grew up whith their music and I'll miss them very much :cry: .Anyway I think that they took the right decision, because all the succes they had, was due to their irony of the beginning, and to the song that talked about teen feelings and situation.They were fresh and new when they were in the All the small things period, and I'll associate them with that song forever.

Tanks for everything Mark, Tom, Travis and also Scott (the REAL Blink drummer!)

I'll miss you

I can't help it if i discovered them late in their career.. forgive me... I was listening to rap music and such since I was 5!!

I dont care if you starting liking them 2 years or 2 months ago. All I said is I think it's weird, geez. :rolleyes:

I thought you were hinting that we're all poser Interpol fans :inquisitive:

And then I thought GOD she was just saying! :lol:

And then I went back to my original thought :inquisitive:

But uh, even though that wasnt the intended point, I think theres the possibility people on here tend to like Interpol more because they are trendy.

• 11 months later...