✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin performing live on Apple Keynote!

cav23j

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol keep it mind that this is the coldplay section Pepeboo, where Coldplay are god and can do no wrong.

Anyway, that 'you cannot comment on people's voice if you can't sing' argument by whoever (can't be bothered to quote) is retarded.

Haha, sorry I kinda forgot about that :tongue:

Agreed, if I didn't want my voice to be critisized, I wouldn't do this kind of performance for apple^^

oh I really like this song. Even if it's quiet sad ... Chris sounds wanderful!!!!!! :) - but please help guys: what does he says before start singing?!?!?! thank you soooo much!!!

:D

Chris says more or less this:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95&page=6690

"Ahh, this is a new song that we're working on coldplay 2.6(laughter) this has a lot of features, it features seven different kinds ofd chord(laughter) including one our closest rivals have no idea about(laughter which is a Jonathan (something) design, it's the chord of i-minor(laughter) I'm just making this up it could go either way. So anyway this is a song called, Wedding Bells, it, it's, might even never come out, so this could be the only time appears....

It's the beginning of a story kind of thing that starts sadly but that's the way these things should..it could go terribly wrong(laughter), but, but..(he mumbles something briefly, I couldn't make it out at all) "

from MikeLomb the guy who uploaded the first video to youtube;)

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=24BJP5wsUAs

:) This throws us a morsel to play with until the album eventually comes out. :dance: I really wonder if Wedding Bells will make it to LP5. What do you all think? I adored it in it's raw form on Soutbank earlier this year.....absolutely loved it...now, not so much. Ive listened to it all evening...Im just not sure.

"He doesn't drink. He doesn't smoke. He doesn't do anything remotely interesting, actually, besides leaping about on stage in a faintly preposterous way to his band's god-awful music and whining endlessly and intolerably about "equality" and fair trade."

By this dude's definition, Amy Whinehouse and that Pete Doherty fellow are the most interesting people in the universe. Then I say: thank god Chris Martin is not interesting.

I'm shocked that a personal attack on a musician is what passes off as music critique these days.

I just read a little blurb on him, so yes he's not a music critique per se. In his little bio, it says that he comments on the alarming influence that celebrities have on the public, which I think is his main objection to this, yet he's categorizing Martin as uninteresting for not being a drinker and so on. I don't care if he did not like the performance, but he just say so without all the unnecessary name calling.

You might be right about: "any press is good press", but I hate that probably as much as the term "it is what it is".

"He doesn't drink. He doesn't smoke. He doesn't do anything remotely interesting, actually, besides leaping about on stage in a faintly preposterous way to his band's god-awful music and whining endlessly and intolerably about "equality" and fair trade."

By this dude's definition, Amy Whinehouse and that Pete Doherty fellow, are the most interesting people in the universe. Then I say: thank god Chris Martin is not interesting.

I'm shocked that a personal attack on a musician is what passes off as music critique these days.

This is the only problem I have with Milo's (what a queer name) article. So drinking, smoking and having tons of sex is interesting? Sounds a bit like every other "rock star" to me. This boy is an idiot.