✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin performing live on Apple Keynote!

cav23j

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an article out bashing Chris Martin's performance at the event:

http://www.betanews.com/joewilcox/article/Steve-Jobs-Ping-is-for-social-music-discovery/1283373852

Quote:

ColdPlay's Chris Martin gave a tepid and pitchy performance that would have sent him packing from an American Idol audition. Michael Stanclift aptly tweeted: "This guy could have practiced before this gig." Martin, whose daughter is named Apple, seemed like the right performer for what was otherwise an outstanding event.

I went to the guys twitter and he called Chris Martin a jerk!

https://twitter.com/Marshalus/

Quote:

Kind of dickish to just jet off stage like that. Really good event until they brought that guy out. Should have gone for JJ or Mayer.

He has a point about not practising though, there's a lot of tweets/mentions in articles about how rough the performance was and how badly he seemingly played the piano.

Wasn't terrible, but certainly gave people some new ammo.

He has a point about not practising though, there's a lot of tweets/mentions in articles about how rough the performance was and how badly he seemingly played the piano.

Wasn't terrible, but certainly gave people some new ammo.

Yeah tell me about it! A lot of people tweeted "Thanks Steve, now the world knows Chris Martin can't sing life". And a bunch of other stuff...I would say 95% of the tweets I see are negative and the 5% of the good ones are from hardcore Coldplay fans.

This might seem like a random question but I was just wondering if Coldplay has more #1 hits then Muse or not??

It always seems to be a competion between both those bands and I think i'll sleep better knowing that Coldplay has more #1 hits than Muse. hehehe :laugh3:

I may be wrong, but Coldplay only has one with Viva La Vida and Muse has none.

This might seem like a random question but I was just wondering if Coldplay has more #1 hits then Muse or not??

It always seems to be a competion between both those bands and I think i'll sleep better knowing that Coldplay has more #1 hits than Muse. hehehe :laugh3:

muse sold 10 million with 5 albums

coldplay sold 50 million with 4 albums

you cant even compare both :lol:

muse has a #1 hit? :uhoh:

he wasnt bad at all,plus wedding bells is new..

yellow was brilliant

Yeah, I think Wedding Bells was a poor choice to go out on since he obviously hadn't practised it enough, is what people will remember. It being early morning wouldn't have helped his voice either.

Coldplay has one, Muse has none. . . yet. :|

Yeah tell me about it! A lot of people tweeted "Thanks Steve, now the world knows Chris Martin can't sing life". And a bunch of other stuff...I would say 95% of the tweets I see are negative and the 5% of the good ones are from hardcore Coldplay fans.

not exactly............I saw a few comments from one ......."parislemon" selfdefined as "He of TechCrunch. I roam the badlands. An outlaw hunting outlaws. A renegade....http://twitter.com/parislemon:laugh3::laugh3:

OMG Chris are really cute in that pics an the voice is great!!!!!!!!!

I dont know, lol. I just thought they might cuz tthey seem popular but I guess I was wrong. I'm not a Muser anyway. I'm coldplayer (obvs):laugh3:

hahah :D

in terms of popularity,sales,etc..

Coldplay rules,since 2005 ..

only u2 or green day can compete :P

not muse,radiohead,etc :lol: