✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin performing live on Apple Keynote!

cav23j

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true, but does anyone honestly expect chris to be 'on' 24/7? this gig probably didn't mean a lot to him anyways so he wasnt about to go all out for a bunch of apple fanboys anyways...

Of course not.

And if only Anette was here, we could continue our discussion on Steve Jobs and Bill Gates and how far superior Steve Jobs is. :charming: :kiss:

This! I first found out through my Chris Martin Google Alerts...and then I rushed over here!

Google Alerts. :surprised: I should try that!

Thanks for uploading the pictures and videos, guys! Chris looks great. :heart:

Sadly, I have to get off the computer now. The videos/audio/whatnot had better still be here when I get back, or else I think I'll cry.

There's an article out bashing Chris Martin's performance at the event:

http://www.betanews.com/joewilcox/article/Steve-Jobs-Ping-is-for-social-music-discovery/1283373852

Quote:

ColdPlay's Chris Martin gave a tepid and pitchy performance that would have sent him packing from an American Idol audition. Michael Stanclift aptly tweeted: "This guy could have practiced before this gig." Martin, whose daughter is named Apple, seemed like the right performer for what was otherwise an outstanding event.

I went to the guys twitter and he called Chris Martin a jerk!

https://twitter.com/Marshalus/

Quote:

Kind of dickish to just jet off stage like that. Really good event until they brought that guy out. Should have gone for JJ or Mayer.