✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Justin Bieber

MrMagpie

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I don't know. I was surprised to see in Latin countries that the diary of Anne Frank was for sale in Spanish in so many bookshops. But I can also imagine that a lot of countries don't include Anne Frank as common knowledge. Of course the Netherlands is not one of those ... we had to read the book and watch the film and a tv series about it. :(

I think the tweets are worse than Bieber's comment. I hope that by now they looked up who Anne Frank is; then at least Bieber has lead to some education of them.

It's perfectly understandable for Bieber to be an idiot, mind. The guy has not had a normal upbringing. I wouldn't trade my life for his. It's a shame he has to live his life the way he does. But then when he does things like that he deserves to be called out on it for his ignorance. Half the stuff that gets dragged up about him does not deserve to get dragged up because it really doesn't matter what he thinks about anything. That's why I've never bothered with this thread before. But if you go all the way through that museum and that's your thoughts then you've got serious problems with how you look at life and that's a great shame. He's old enough to use a bit of perspective.

i really dislike you

Anyways, what can I do to make you fall in love with me?

I'm sorry you disagree with me that Bieber is immature and an idiot and that Minaj is a dreadful role model for girls who has very tame music. I'm not just on a tirade against popular music. There is some stuff I do like so I'm not coming from that angle.

Come on, cheer up. It doesn't matter. You'll never have to meet me. And I don't care if you disagree. But if you want to explain why Bieber is not an idiot and why Minaj is a good role model for girls then feel free to put me in my place. If it's the Minaj thing though, you might as well reply directly in that thread.

Edit: And to clear up my statement about Bieber fans, the majority of Bieber fans are aged between 8 and 14. They are young and therefore are less likely to be aware of Anne Frank. I was simply meaning to say that people shouldn't be too harsh on their reaction as it's not really a surprise. Bieber, on the other hand, had just been on a two hour tour of the museum, had looked into her and that was all he had to say. This is why I think Bieber's comments are worse than his fans.

I didn't elaborate on that though, so apologies for the bluntness of my previous post regarding the fans.

I'm sorry you disagree with me that Bieber is immature and an idiot and that Minaj is a dreadful role model for girls who has very tame music. I'm not just on a tirade against popular music. There is some stuff I do like so I'm not coming from that angle.

Come on, cheer up. It doesn't matter. You'll never have to meet me. And I don't care if you disagree. But if you want to explain why Bieber is not an idiot and why Minaj is a good role model for girls then feel free to put me in my place. If it's the Minaj thing though, you might as well reply directly in that thread.

I really like you

jesus christ i didnt even know there is a thread about this fucking moron on coldplaying! i am disappointed.

and please people, this was very obviously calculated and deliberate and he knows exactly what hes doing. just think of the attention and media coverage focused on the matter for the past couple of days. it is a HUGE publicity stunt and hes lovin it! so please, i beg you, if you hate the fucker just ignore any news on him and STOP commenting on the internet.

I don't think this one is a stunt, personally. And if it was a stunt then I don't think he would personally be behind it. It'd likely be his managers, etc. It was the museum that first highlighted it though.

I think it's far more likely that he's either so self absorbed (understandable but not excusable given the weird life thrust upon him) that it was genuine entry into the book, or that other people are making the mos tout of it for their own financial ends.

you didn't give any reasoning to your comments but now you have im sorry

^what? I read those tweets and I seriously hated history as a kid but by just watching tv it sort of become common knowledge who anne frank is and school makes you read it, i imagine in many countries.

i never learnt about anne frank in school. hell i never learnt anything about WW2 in school, except for a bunch about New Zealand soldiers

you didn't give any reasoning to your comments but now you have im sorry

i never learnt about anne frank in school. hell i never learnt anything about WW2 in school, except for a bunch about New Zealand soldiers

Just finished with a further edit too.

I was a bit of a dick don't worry.

And to clear up my statement about Bieber fans, the majority of Bieber fans are aged between 8 and 14. They are young and therefore are less likely to be aware of Anne Frank.

this

I don't think his fans are stupid. The whole thing created such a fuss for no real reason :huh:

I'm not too sure about that. I think he should have been called out on his actions. I think anybody should have been called out on it at his age.

On the other hand, as I have said, I don't think he should get called out as much as he does do, or at least in the manner that he does do.

Eddilly your over-the-top bias towards Bieber and Minaj as well as bashing people and telling them to fuck off for not liking them is beginning to look really pretentious. Congratulations, you're open minded and not the typical hatur.

Eddilly your over-the-top bias towards Bieber and Minaj as well as bashing people and telling them to fuck off for not liking them is beginning to look really pretentious. Congratulations, you're open minded and not the typical hatur.

sorry :(

people shouldnt let me talk about pop stars anyway i just like their music okay

S'okay, it just looks pretentious is all, maybe you get more defensive over these artists in particular because of the amount of hate they get. I'm just saying people have plenty of reasons to call them idiots even if you disagree, nobody needs to specify each time because you probably already have a good idea as to why they think it (Such as Bradcocks reasons above).