✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Justin Bieber

MrMagpie

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

Him and Lady Gaga could get fucked for all I care. Cancers upon the music world! Thankfully Bieber is avoidable. Gaga is not. Attention seeking pseudo avante garde shite she is. She's a complete weirdo and needs to be put in a mental institution for good. She's not radical or anything new. As I've said before she is merely sub standard club music.

Him and Lady Gaga could get fucked for all I care. Cancers upon the music world! Thankfully Bieber is avoidable. Gaga is not. Attention seeking pseudo avante garde shite she is. She's a complete weirdo and needs to be put in a mental institution for good. She's not radical or anything new. As I've said before she is merely sub standard club music.

:lol:

One thing they also have in common is that they are both total publicity whores, which I detest.

Chris hates the Paparatzi following him around Gaga loves all the attention she can get

Exactly - the MTV Awards being a prime example.:rolleyes:

It's all "smoke and mirrors" with performers like her.

Furthermore, the likes of Bieber, Gargoyle and Cyrus are walking "caricatures", whereas anyone who has been lucky enough to meet any of the members of Coldplay will know they are all very down-to-earth guys, and extremely approachable.

I think they are making money so good for them, they are not forcing anyone to listen to their albums (if you listen to Gaga or Justin Bieber on the street just get a pair of headphones and listen to whatever you want, it's actually easy). It's more pathetic the people who spends time bashing them online of course.

the kid will grow up and maybe he'll change the kind of music he makes. I'm not saying he'll be a genius but maybe he'll change his annoying voice and do something better... or maybe he'll stop making music once he growns up, it's not like anybody knows that.

And actually gaga is very talented I don't see why everyone loves to talk crap about her, the girl can sing, she makes good shows and even if she sings pop music that most of the people here doesn't like, she's very good in what she does. Making money because of that it's not something to be ashamed of, plus her clothes are funny :lol:

Can't believe some people is so close minded.

the kid will grow up and maybe he'll change the kind of music he makes. I'm not saying he'll be a genius but maybe he'll change his annoying voice and do something better... or maybe he'll stop making music once he growns up, it's not like anybody knows that.

And actually gaga is very talented I don't see why everyone loves to talk crap about her, the girl can sing, she makes good shows and even if she sings pop music that most of the people here doesn't like, she's very good in what she does. Making money because of that it's not something to be ashamed of, plus her clothes are funny :lol:

THIS. Don't hate on the Gaga. :|

f4k474.jpg

:wacky:

I was going to make this a Bieber and Gaga thread but decided against it this morning :P

I unfairly hated on Gaga before. I don't like what she does, but her music is pretty talented for her genre.

I don't really hate Bieber. Gotta give him credits for his guts to sing with that voice. And I don't think he's ugly.

Gaga, however, I respect her music skills, acknowledge it and all. But I don't want to listen to mainstream music (when I say mainstream music, I refer to the music that people at where I live normally listen to). I'm sick of being like everyone else. Besides, that music is not exactly my taste. There are good ones though.

Yes, a pathetic reason, I admit.

his haters are more annoying than his fans

This sounds mean, but he'll probably end up just like that other child star that recently killed himself.

Or he'll be an alcoholic and 300 pounds. It's true.

Or he'll just disappear without trace once his "fresh-faced" image has waned and he's been replaced by the next mega-hyped, barely talented kid-on-the-block.:dozey: