✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Justin Bieber

MrMagpie

Gaga is definitely talented. Too bad she has a connection to industry insiders, resulting in.. well her music that you've heard everywhere. If she wrote her music by her own, I'm pretty certain it would be more sophisticated that it is now, but she would be less famous and less rich though.

For Bieber.. I just cannot comprehend why he could get so big.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaga is definitely talented. Too bad she has a connection to industry insiders, resulting in.. well her music that you've heard everywhere. If she wrote her music by her own, I'm pretty certain it would be more sophisticated that it is now, but she would be less famous and less rich though.

Exactly. In other words, she's a total sell-out.:dozey:

That's easy. He's young, "cute"-looking, has a "squeaky-clean2 image, and was clearly in the right place at the right time. Basically, he ticked all the boxes as far as the music execs were concerned. It's happened time and time again.:dozey:

Just wait till he goes off the rails, as pretty much all these "kid" performers do eventually.

Look what happened to Britney Spears.

Him and Lady Gaga could get fucked for all I care. Cancers upon the music world! Thankfully Bieber is avoidable. Gaga is not. Attention seeking pseudo avante garde shite she is. She's a complete weirdo and needs to be put in a mental institution for good. She's not radical or anything new. As I've said before she is merely sub standard club music.

I fucking love GaGa. She is not SHITE at all.

• 3 weeks later...

I know Gaga doesn't write all her music by herself but she has a few songs that she wrote by herself, and I'd give her credit of co-writing all her songs.

I don't hate, and I don't love Justin Bieber. He's a sweet guy, he seems really nice!

I just don't like his music basically because I don't listen to that kind of music.

And Lady Gaga, I think she is AWESOME. But I don't particularly like her music either, because it's not my type of music.

so yes,

that's that.

I don't like how so many people HATE!!!111!11!!one!!one11! Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber though. How can you hate someone you don't know? I think you should all say 'strongly dislike' or just 'dislike' instead :blank:

I don't like how so many people HATE!!!111!11!!one!!one11! Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber though. How can you hate someone you don't know? I think you should all say 'strongly dislike' or just 'dislike' instead :blank:

but don't you know many members here MUST be against every mainstream pop associated?

when people dislike or even hate certain bands or music genres, it's good for their own self-esteem as they're suggesting their own taste is better / they know better what's good and what isn't. i'm currently writing a BA-thesis on this, haha :rolleyes:

wow that's a great topic for a thesis!

Imagine all the lols you wouldn't have had if bieber didn't exist.

I'm pretty thankful for him for those laughs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9uHLeaIMsU]YouTube - Justin Bieber Walks Into Door for the Second Time[/ame]

LUL

I don't "hate" him - I just can't understand what all the hype's about.:dozey:

He's yet another classic case of "image before talent".:(

i don't get the hate for an artist having an image...

Do you hate David Bowie too for having an image?

Imagine all the lols you wouldn't have had if bieber didn't exist.

I'm pretty thankful for him for those laughs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e50vqY7Szo]YouTube - Justin Bieber Gets HIT by Water Bottle!! (ORIGINAL) CHECK THE DATE![/ame]

LUL

even coldplay is trying to find an image (even if it's just about their clothes)... they performed with "uniforms" in all the concerts of the VLV tour

I think you'll find he said "image before talent" and it's universally known that Coldplay are talented and therefore we can all accept this. ;)

However Bieber is talentless and for this I detest him. :angry:

well I'm not gonna be like 'me too I don't actually hate Beiber I just hate listening to his music' as the posts I've read or what the pilot post is trying to insinuate (?), since I always thought Beiber's songs are not worth listening to and his whole shebang is just absurd. maybe if he was stuck on youtube then I might have been impressed.

and Lady gaga is quite an exception because I bought her first album and save some of her weird outfits in my computer, although I don't listen to her songs anymore.

and btw Mark is a fucking hypocrite :nice: