✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Justin Bieber

MrMagpie

Lol, I love how the person who started this thread is now banned...... ... ...

It is what they get for starting a Justin Bieber thread... maybe lol

I honestly do not like his music. And the way he just started singing. I value artists that work hard to get where they are more than kids that act like they can get whatever they want just because they are famous.

I also dislike the attitude of his fans. They tend to be way to extremist, and honestly, for someone like him, I feel like that is such a huge waste.

IMO, Justin Bieber is not an artist completely, he is more of a product being sold.

Anywho, that is what I think.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Justin Bieber

Well I can't really say that I like/hate him, he just makes crappy music. But there's a lot of crappy music out there so whatever. He only annoyes me at times when he's on the news doing something incredibly stupid, like 2 years back when an interviewer asked him something Germany related and that boy didn't know what Germany was. Like seriously :|

But now the German customs got his little pet monkey so I get my revenge haha :evilgrin:

^:lol:

I dislike his music, a lot, but before recently I wouldn't have said his personality was bad, but now if what I've read is true (and come on, we all know the press exaggerate) and there has been photographs/videos to prove it, I would say he is attention seeking and being quite a dickhead.
:nod:

I dislike his music, a lot, but before recently I wouldn't have said his personality was bad, but now if what I've read is true (and come on, we all know the press exaggerate) and there has been photographs/videos to prove it, I would say he is attention seeking and being quite a dickhead.

This. :nod:

oh my god am i really going to have to defend justin bieber on the internet

I honestly do not like his music. And the way he just started singing. I value artists that work hard to get where they are more than kids that act like they can get whatever they want just because they are famous.

what?? he didn't appear out of thin air. He's been playing music for a

and he was fortunate enough to be picked up by some businessman, who introduced him to Usher etc. Don't say that pop artists don't work to get where they are!! you should watch Never Say Never (I'm not kidding, it's actually pretty good)

:angry:

I also dislike the attitude of his fans. They tend to be way to extremist, and honestly, for someone like him, I feel like that is such a huge waste.

true

IMO, Justin Bieber is not an artist completely, he is more of a product being sold.

no way! he co-writes and produces everything he releases as well as completely writing 2 songs of his new acoustic album (which are the best songs on the album tbh). plus, he makes all of these songs, mostly written by others sound like his own. It takes talent! pop singers are artists!!!

Well I can't really say that I like/hate him, he just makes crappy music. But there's a lot of crappy music out there so whatever.

:(

He only annoyes me at times when he's on the news doing something incredibly stupid, like 2 years back when an interviewer asked him something Germany related and that boy didn't know what Germany was. Like seriously :|

oh my god this was in New Zealand I have no idea what he was thinking, I guess our accents are kinda hard to understand :uhoh:

how can someone say they hate their music when really its pretty easy to avoid, the only song i knew was Baby like it just annoys me when people will just say they hate an artist just because and tbh its being very closed minded and you probably only listen to mumford and sons or something

I feel like people hate Bieber just because he is Bieber

I mean, they probably heard Baby and his older songs where he still had the voice of a young boy and they started to hate him for that...

But his voice is changing and he sounds completely different on his second album. Which people aren't even going to listen to, because he is Bieber.

And those things that he's been doing recently, like being late to his concerts - just think of how many other artists do it. Especially rock stars. It's sad, but it's nothing new.

^ It's nothing new but it doesn't make him a great guy either. He's acting like a dickhead recently, therefore it's normal that people assume he is.

I would have been nice like a year ago, or something, but right now it's hard to defend his behavior.

He's definitely not the worst guy in music nor responsible for all the evil in the world, and yeah he's taken some unfair load of crap since he started, that's for sure.

Also, i definitely think he has some talent. He didn't become famous by being the son of someone or something like that right ? Didn't he post some videos online ? That guy does show that he wants to make it in the music industry. He was young so producers/labels/whoever saw an opportunity of turning him into a marketing product (as well as an artist), but that's not really the guy's fault.

He's definitely not the worst guy in music nor responsible for all the evil in the world,

WAT

great, now I need someone else to blame! :sad:

*looks around*

KE$HA WHERE THE HELL ARE YE

Oh and I agree with what you said, voice of reason :nod::cheesy:

This behaviour isn't new (To those who think it is) there's been reports nearly from when he was first famous that he quickly became aware of his importance and power. However, interesting point made here:

http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/lads/745567/scooter-braun-justin-bieber-punching-cake-hes-prick

When he was 17 on a set of some tv show, he locked a producer in a closet, and punched a cake that was on a table, sounds kinda shocking in the wrong context? But he was just being a stupid kid, hell I'd punch a cake, when I worked in a kitchen as a kid I'd regularly lock chefs in the big fridges.

But now he's 19, it's kinda 50/50 as to which way he'll go, but certainly he's coming off as a self-obsessed mad man lately and nobodies telling him what to do. He's undoubtedly a product being sold, but how many artists/bands aren't? We're sitting on a Coldplay site, who have fucking xylobands and stupid jackets, image and marketability is hugely important for any artist since the beginning of pop music.

I dont understand why people hated him just because of his voice, like was it really that annoying? I think he gets more hate than Chris Brown, or any other artist that has done worst things than what he's doing right now.

For example my brother acts so irrationally to Bieber whenever he appears and at first I thought it was a joke but then he comes out to say that he's a faggot who just wants money and that is just so sos sos sosoososos stupid STUPID all around.

I dont think he's the greatest artist of all time nor the worst but why must there be such a rage to him? Actually I want someone to really tell me because I don't know????????????

• 2 weeks later...
has anyone actually read Anne Frank's diary though it's 90% her being an annoying teenage girl so I bet she probably would have loved Justin Bieber
I read the book and you're right, it's mostly 'Dear Kitty, I hate my sister! I am in love with the boy in the room and I am sooooo annoyed with my parents'

I still don't know what the fuss is about Bieber's comment. How is it "disrespectful"? I can only see that it might be arrogant to be so busy with yourself and how others perceive you, but to make such a rell of it ... :(

I don't see it as disrespectful either, definitely arrogant though. He just meant "she seemed like a nice girl, so it would have been cool if she had liked my music", that's not wrong or disrespectful in itself, at all.

The main problem for him here is how he can manage to get his head pass doors.