✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Avril Lavigne

Hicksy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avril Lavigne ? O c'mon

Well my opinion she is really really HOT :P As 4 her music lyric wise, ummm i guess there not that bad. It's more for teenagers though. Heartbreaks,Rough Times, etc.... Once reason i really don't lik her is she said the name "David Bowie" Wrong at one of the accademy awards. OMG how can you say a Guitar God's name wrong. That just got on my nerves. :-x . But hey she's young and she doesn't really anything better then what she does. Which is playin in a Pop-Punk music & sing in a band. Pop -Punk ? ehhh, not my fav. But if i do listen i don't listen 2 it, i surely don't listen 2 her. :twisted:

i think avril has some good songs, but i don't think she is as amazing as everyone think she is. i'm going to see her in april.....for lack of a better concert! i guess i'll be moshing with the best of them! if you excuse me i've got to go buy a tie!

Avril

Theres prob a post like this already. What does every1 think of avril. I thought she was gr8 at the beginnin but now, even tho i hav her alb, she seems like shes tryin to hard to be somethin shes not. i like her music but not the way she comes across personally. and SHE NEVER SMILES!!!!

Oh, AND she cant sing live.....

i get to see "the avril" in the flesh in a month tomorrow! i've seen some of her live performances already, she doesn't seem all that fantastic.

i like her style and what she's all about, but i find her as unentertaining as i find britney spears. the two are just 2 deminsional characters fueled by record companies!