✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Avril Lavigne

Hicksy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avril sucks. And I feel bad for the rest of her "band" who get no publicity at all. The "band name" is HER name, and SHE is on the covers. Thats some bull. I wouldn't stand for that. Shes lame as hell and her music is god-awful. :x

singing skater boy is fun! i like singing along with it..but thats me

I dont like her all that much. She's fake...but she has to keep up with her "image" as a skater person or punk girl...its all bullshit..but thats what happens when you go "pop" and the media gets you...FAKE!

HER HAIR IS ALWAYS IN HER FREAKING FACE!!!!!

She can't sing live..she sounded dreadful at the Grammys...that's why she didn't win... :roll:

I think she was nerveous, I saw an MTV live conceert of her and she sounded okay, I also heard her sing live on the radio and she sounded good.

YES!! I totally agree with you on that.....Skater Boy ( i won't even attempt to spell it cleverly) is terrible!! I hate that song with a passion!!! :x

Make up your mind, first you say she has some good songs and then you say she doesn't :-o I don't like skater boy, but I do like I'm with you :)

skater boy is the worst song of all...he was a skater boy, I said see you later boy. ummm who rhymes a word with the SAME word?!!? I'll tell you who...Avril. And she yoodles. haha but thats funny to mock. Whatever, she can do her "thing" and I agree, DO SOMETHING WITH HER HAIR!!!!

Guest unbornchikkenvoices

i fu*k her brains out bet she has a nice pu*sy oh id love some of that-now i must go to the toilet and jerk off to pictures of avril+chris

you say you fell sorry for avrils band well its just like chris and coldplay

CAHCAH

Jesus. When you can write better hooks than her, then by all means insult her. She isn't my style, but she's OBVIOUSLY one of the most talented songwriters in pop music right now. That's right, she writes her own songs. More than I can say for a lot of other pop stars. It seems like this board is all about agreeing with the thread no matter what the topic. You hate, yet you say you haven't heard. You don't have to like her music to appreciate that she understands her craft and such. Fan off.