✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do You Let Other Peoples Opinion on Someone Influence Yours?

ViVA Child

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Can't be bothered , I'll say something Crazy and babbling which makes no sense then the argument shall continue.

I Do love you though Gena , don't ever doubt that :kiss:

Ditto :nice:

Please find something good on TV and stop wasting people's time.

OH PLEASE

You enjoy this....

starting fights and trying to insult people and make them feel inferior or just argue with them when there is clearly no need.

If I was watch the Buried Life Now and ignored you your trolling self would go crazy from the lack of attention.

And no ones forcing you to read my "inane" posts sweetheart.

Me too. If people are stupid it pisses me off.

lolol you should see me when I'm forced to work with other people. It's not pretty. :|

I would say it was directly proportional, but I do have some unintelligent friends, I'm actually going to one's birthday party tomorrow (socialization :sick:)

I am highly amused at the fact that there will be 3-5 people with ADHD there.

My one teacher told our class that if people had done their research Hitler would have never happened, I was like what on earth woman, what are you smoking? /off topic

I'm trying to think of a time I was influenced like that.

Erm...well I guess before I meet people and I'm told about them that obviously influences my opinion as it gives me one since I did not have one before.

Do I piss you off? :sad:

No, because you're a freakin genius. :wacky:

lolol you should see me when I'm forced to work with other people. It's not pretty. :|

I would say it was directly proportional, but I do have some unintelligent friends, I'm actually going to one's birthday party tomorrow (socialization :sick:)

I am highly amused at the fact that there will be 3-5 people with ADHD there.

Yeah, me too. :shifty:

Haha! I'm having my birthday sleepover tomorrow too! :cheesy:

But out of my 5 close friends, only two can come. :disappointed:

I don't even know 3-5 people with ADHD. :P

What? :anxious:

Sorry, I just found the person-in-question to have made little sense when I read her question, and thought the inevitable response of "What are you talking about?" kinda funny.

And I still can't make sense of what they are trying to say.

just was asking you what if that opinion was wrong. just getting your take on it [/QUWell Well technically I won't let myself believe it because I am terrified of people getting things wrong as well as me getting things wrong. If they were wrong, basically I would be upset that the person was wrong, not that the person I'm meeting is not as they said, that is to be expected. What I was saying is that technically you have no opinion on someone therefore any input from another is bound to influence it once you are aware of their existence and blah blah blah.

Does that make any sense? :uhoh:

edit: I am amazing at quoting.

just was asking you what if that opinion was wrong. just getting your take on it [/QUWell Well technically I won't let myself believe it because I am terrified of people getting things wrong as well as me getting things wrong. If they were wrong, basically I would be upset that the person was wrong, not that the person I'm meeting is not as they said, that is to be expected. What I was saying is that technically you have no opinion on someone therefore any input from another is bound to influence it once you are aware of their existence and blah blah blah.

Does that make any sense? :uhoh:

edit: I am amazing at quoting.

Crests Thanks for answering my question. yes of course it makes sense . I totally understand the point you're making

To the person whose saying it does not make sense to them oh well it was not for your to understand or answer anyway as it ws directed towards crests :)

No, seriously.

Stupid people are the ones who are in fights in forums, even if someone else started, if you responded, that's your problem.

Depending if you don't like it, if you do then it really isn't a problem, is it?

I'm a hipocrite cos I fought with that medical monster girl, but she just over reacted to something I said, thus I responded.

I'm totally going out of topic, but know that nobody can ever change internet behavior. So to all the noobies who want Reilly to stop being a "Kunt" , just ignore him or don't respond. Jeesh.

I also like to be the one who thinks she can clears things out, or tell the big blue elephant in the room, but I totally fail, always :nice:

No, seriously.

Stupid people are the ones who are in fights in forums, even if someone else started, if you responded, that's your problem.

Depending if you don't like it, if you do then it really isn't a problem, is it?

I'm a hipocrite cos I fought with that medical monster girl, but she just over reacted to something I said, thus I responded.

I'm totally going out of topic, but know that nobody can ever change internet behavior. So to all the noobies who want Reilly to stop being a "Kunt" , just ignore him or don't respond. Jeesh.

I also like to be the one who thinks she can clears things out, or tell the big blue elephant in the room, but I totally fail, always :nice:

very well said, i agree:)