✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do You Let Other Peoples Opinion on Someone Influence Yours?

ViVA Child

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sure.

Wonderful- a handful of posts of trying to understand what the hell you are talking about and it boils down to this. So many of my points you just brushed aside, you've been corrected on your points and that has been brushed aside, you make no sense, you never answered back to the main point about how you originally started shit stirring and then accused me of doing so, and now it's "sure".

Big thanks from myself and anyone who wasted their time reading your inane opinions.

No, if I dislike them I'm gonna keep disliking them, even if's just for a reason like that they chew gum.

And if I like them I'm not gonna let some ignorant little teenager suck all the like out of me, they don't deserve that, they all suck. :|

Though I guess I can be made a slight bit wary, but I get over it.

H8A'Z GON' H8

I like to hear other peoples opinions to get a different point of view on a topic. If I feel it makes sense and a point of view I haven't taken into consideration sometimes it will change my opinion, other times I won't. I guess it sort of depends on the situation.

I never listen to what anybody says. I have made it a principle to teach myself everything and never take advice. My first fuck was awkward.

This makes me think of my English teacher. She has this freaky monotone voice, and she asks for students to express their opinions, but then declares that HER opinion is the RIGHT opinion and that we're all wrong and dumb. :|

OMG our RS teacher does that except he sends people out if they try to explain why he is wrong :blank:

This makes me think of my English teacher. She has this freaky monotone voice, and she asks for students to express their opinions, but then declares that HER opinion is the RIGHT opinion and that we're all wrong and dumb.

We had to do read this thing and do a worksheet about it and all I filled in was about how incredibly biased the assignment and article was and inconsistent, and you would have to be completely ignorant to think you could fill it out properly and I actually included some !!11ONE!!s.

And other things, if we had handed them in I would have been in quite the trouble. :anxious:

I would have gladly handed it in though.

lolol I made the substitute teacher in science angry yesterday because I challenged what he was saying. :|

I've started debates in English class and before by doing that. :surprised:

I never listen to what anybody says. I have made it a principle to teach myself everything and never take advice. My first fuck was awkward.

Of course it'd be better to teach yourself everything rather than always take advice from someone and essentially put your decisions in their hands.

In that sense I don't let people influence me, I'll have full control over how I run my life.

I guess what I was thinking of was people opinions on issues. Like in some sense don't you think it could be good to listen to other people to get a different point of view where you may have not appreciated or taken into consideration (like say on political issues or whatnot)?

Wonderful- a handful of posts of trying to understand what the hell you are talking about and it boils down to this. So many of my points you just brushed aside, you've been corrected on your points and that has been brushed aside, you make no sense, you never answered back to the main point about how you originally started shit stirring and then accused me of doing so, and now it's "sure".

Big thanks from myself and anyone who wasted their time reading your inane opinions.

i did

i said multiple times how it was an example

but of coarse ...because this ilk your doing now is your sole purpose in life... you and braddock have got to keep it going right?

and say that i had an "ulterior motive"

lol

got forbid someone your not friends with tries to have a discussion without this kind of crap you spew in this thread.

Its sad really.... because if there was something good on tv and i didnt feel like indulging your ilk you would have nothing to do with yourself would you?

how sad.

We had to do read this thing and do a worksheet about it and all I filled in was about how incredibly biased the assignment and article was and inconsistent, and you would have to be completely ignorant to think you could fill it out properly and I actually included some !!11ONE!!s.

And other things, if we had handed them in I would have been in quite the trouble. :anxious:

I would have gladly handed it in though.

lolol I made the substitute teacher in science angry yesterday because I challenged what he was saying. :|

I've started debates in English class and before by doing that. :surprised:

Crests I can't believe that you made your teacher angry when you challenged him. Probably because he knew you had a valid point. :)

Well we're mocking it now, but it deserves to be mocked, if you genuinely think you go through life without taking one second to acknowledge other people's opinions and just plough on uninformed, then yeah, good luck.

So true. I mean, it's not like you can just block out people's opinions...that'd be like going a day trying to not read. :confused:

Yeah, funny thing is I thought religious studies was about accepting other peoples beliefs

Apparently, in Germany, pupils can choose which religion they want to be taught in school!

Surely they should be taught about all religions (within reason), or none at all.:dozey:

i did

i said multiple times how it was an example

but of coarse ...because this ilk your doing now is your sole purpose in life... you and braddock have got to keep it going right?

and say that i had an "ulterior motive"

lol

got forbid someone your not friends with tries to have a discussion without this kind of crap you spew in this thread.

Its sad really.... because if there was something good on tv and i didnt feel like indulging your ilk you would have nothing to do with yourself would you?

how sad.

Please find something good on TV and stop wasting people's time.