November 24, 201015 yr gonna ask beforehand: since its on itunes and most likely will not be free, are we allowed to share it at MM?
November 24, 201015 yr Something small that I noticed,but did anyone notice the old Coldplay font on the art work?Pretty excited about new coldplay material!!Cant wait!!
November 24, 201015 yr JFKLDSJFKLASDJFKLSADJFKLSAJFAKLS FINALLY OH MY GOD KFJDSLKFJSADKLFJKAS that is all
November 24, 201015 yr Weird how we find both out on the same day what could M V be for an album ? It's not just M V, though, if that is the album title it's going to be another long one like VLVODAAHF. :anxious:
November 24, 201015 yr Something small that I noticed,but did anyone notice the old Coldplay font on the art work?Pretty excited about new coldplay material!!Cant wait!! Yes I did! :mellow:
November 24, 201015 yr Something small that I noticed,but did anyone notice the old Coldplay font on the art work?Pretty excited about new coldplay material!!Cant wait!! I am sad enough to have thought 'Great they've got the old Coldplay font back! Woop!' :D
November 24, 201015 yr mvemjsun <---every time you say something it makes me think of this. :| yay planets
November 24, 201015 yr anybody notice the very small thumbnail on the Anchorman story? looks like the cover!! :D
November 24, 201015 yr The artwork for the song is pretty :wacky: mvemjsun <---every time you say something it makes me think of this. :| yay planets You forgot pluto :mean:
November 24, 201015 yr anybody notice the very small thumbnail on the Anchorman story? looks like the cover!! :D Haha check out the home page! :P
November 24, 201015 yr did anyone else notice that these parts do not appear to be in Chris's writing? could that mean anything? (probably not) :P
November 24, 201015 yr I WAS GONNA PUT PLUTO BUT THEN I WASN'T SURE IF SHOULD OR NOT ;___; I want one of those "It's okay Pluto, I'm not a planet either" shirts. :|
November 24, 201015 yr Wow, so much news! So excited that Christmas Lights made it to a full song! Scribbled letters... Can't make out more than a few
November 24, 201015 yr What are the chances that they're recording the video on the boat tomorrow? :O MY MOM SUGGESTED THIS LAST WEEK, THAT THE BOAT WOULD BE A MUSIC VIDEO SHOOT. I laughed it off. Now I'm not so sure.
November 24, 201015 yr MV ....hmm.. that could be like roman numerals?.. soo *looks it up* 1005..not sure what that would mean.
November 24, 201015 yr Argh!!! Slow down boys!!! Too much Coldplay happenings! Was hoping we had until summer to deal with all this!! :P Yay though!!
November 24, 201015 yr :laugh3:my thoughts exactly!Argh!!! Slow down boys!!! Too much Coldplay happenings! Was hoping we had until summer to deal with all this!! :P
November 24, 201015 yr This deciphering of probably-meaningless details is gonna send the entire Coldplaying community into a Da Vinci Code-like puzzle-solving frenzy. :laugh3:
Create an account or sign in to comment