✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pearl Jam

busybeeburns

Oh Anna(:shy: ?) i read all this news on a portuguese pearl jam message board :shy: but i think they find all the info at official message board or something :\ i must confess im not registered there

:wacky:

EDIT: And the confirmation new!!!

Pearl Jam

New Eddie Vedder Record and DVD Coming May 31

New Eddie Vedder Album “Ukulele Songs” + Live Concert Film “Water on the Road” to be Released on Tuesday, May 31st

Digital single “Longing to Belong" available digitally starting today

Eddie Vedder will release a solo album, Ukulele Songs, on Tuesday, May 31st (May 30th internationally) through Pearl Jam's Monkeywrench Records. Ukulele Songs is a collection of original songs and covers performed by Vedder on ukulele. The first single from the album, "Longing to Belong," will be available for sale through digital retailers on Tuesday, March 22nd (March 21st internationally).

Also released on May 31st is Water on the Road, a live-concert DVD directed by Brendan Canty of Fugazi and Christoph Green featuring performances from Vedder’s August 16th and 17th 2008 solo tour engagements at Washington, D.C.'s Warner Theatre. The DVD features a live performance of "You're True" from Ukulele Songs as well as a mix of Pearl Jam catalog, covers and songs from Vedder’s critically acclaimed, award-winning solo record, Into The Wild.

Ten Club pre-sale info will be announced at a later date, stay tuned!

Ukulele Songs Album Tracklisting:

1. Can't Keep

2. Sleeping by Myself

3. Without You

4. More Than You Know

5. Goodbye

6. Broken Heart

7. Satellite

8. Longing to Belong

9. Hey Fahkah

10. You're True

11. Light Today

12. Sleepless Nights (featuring Glen Hansard)

13. Once in Awhile

14. Waving Palms

15. Tonight You Belong to Me (featuring Cat Power)

16. Dream a Little Dream

Water on the Road Live Concert DVD Tracklisting:

1. The Canyon

2. Sometimes

3. Trouble

4. Around the Bend

5. Girl From the North Country

6. Guaranteed

7. Setting Forth

8. Far Behind

9. No Ceiling

10. Rise

11. Golden State

12. Society

13. Forever Young

14. Ed Piano (Instrumental)

15. I’m Open

16. Man of the Hour

17. Driftin’

18. No More

19. You’re True

20. Ukulele Interlude (Instrumental)

21. Unthought Known

22. Arc

23. Hard Sun

24. The Canyon (reprise)

:D :D :D :D

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was $50. You get a t-shirt(30) and a free bootleg(10) and a holiday single on Vinyl(10) plus concert presale. For me its worth it...for now.

When I see the tour dates it may not have been worth it as I plan on leaving NA in September and they aren't touring till around then...so I as well hope they hit Europe.

As well you get web streaming of PJ radio, which is essentially bootlegs from over the years. Im listening right now. Red Mosquito from LA.

did we talk about this?

Pearl Jam are set to start work on their new album in April.

Bassist Jeff Ament told Billboard that the band had already demoed new material and were set to reconvene properly soon.

"We did a whole bunch of demos and everybody's got a disc of 25 [songs] right now," he said. "April will be the time where we get together and learn to play all these demos and figure out which 12 to 15 of them float to the top. Hopefully we can get something done this year."

The band are set to celebrate the 20th anniversary of their 1991 album 'Ten' with a Cameron Crowe-directed documentary, book and festival this year. But the bassist said they were were still looking to the future.

"There’s been so much focus on the past that I think all of us are really excited to make a new record," he said. "And have something to look forward to because we've been digging in the boxes in our basement a lot the last year or so."

I saw that over on the 10c forums. They are all kind of doing their own thing right now. Eddie with his solo tour. Mike and Jeff with Tres. Mts.

Im excited for the new album, usually solo stuff helps with big bands.

This!

:) you right, i only mention Ed solo work here and i always forget the others :shame:

But im also curious to listen Tres Mts: :nice:

Word on the 10C forum is that it is confirmed that PJ20 (Festival) will be taking place at Alpine Valley. I hope I can work enough to save to go to this right before the big move.

Im reading tomorrows big announcement is EV Tour and presale. I may wake up a happy man tomorrow.

It's great to "know" someone on the other side of the pond too!

Also Tres Mts is on Jimmy Kimmle tonight!