✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pearl Jam

busybeeburns

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone listen to Pearl Jam Radio on SiriusXM? I just finished a couple of road trips, and I had it on the entire way. Because Pearl Jam have so many live performances, B-sides, covers, and side projects, it makes for hours of listening without hearing the same thing twice. I approve.

^oh :wacky:

i just got my vinyl of LOTL it took me one month to arrive here :shifty: and as a surprise they sent to me a sticker :D like this

165173_497707072484_7659317484_6055273_3478607_n.jpg

cool ! :awesome:

Does anyone listen to Pearl Jam Radio on SiriusXM? I just finished a couple of road trips, and I had it on the entire way. Because Pearl Jam have so many live performances, B-sides, covers, and side projects, it makes for hours of listening without hearing the same thing twice. I approve.

Never heard of SiriusXM , some american thing ?

• 3 weeks later...

New Eddie Vedder solo album!!! :heart::heart::heart:

To be out in June :D and its name is "Uke Songs" it can sound like Into The Wild soundtrack, but hey thats ed ved :D and i love it !!!!!!!!

Here the 1st single :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doZGNWyGDh0]YouTube - Eddie Vedder - Longing To Belong (acoustic)[/ame]

:stunned::stunned: you what?! 2 hours from the gorge? :stunned: That so freakin awesome!!!!

Im so jeaulous of you now :laugh4: one of my dreams is to go there, hope PJ do a gig there once again :) i want to go there lol dunno how though :P

yeah,i´ve been reading the reviews :) i wish he do something like that here in Portugal hehe but thats quite impossible

I created a playlist for a friend, its my goal to get her crazy into Pearl Jam. Here is the track list.

1. Long Road (Touring Band)

2. Corduroy (Lollapoloza 2007)

3. MFC (Touring Band)

4. Given to Fly (Gorge 7/22/06)

5. Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town (Gorge 7/22/06)

6. Jeremy (Live on Ten Legs)

7. Daughter (Gorge, Sept. 5/05)

8. Black

9. Just Breathe

10. I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty)(Gorge Sept 5/05)

11. Unthought Known (Live on Ten Legs)

12. Indifference w/ Ben Harper (Vancouver Sept. 25/09)

13. Wasted Reprise (Gorge 7/23/06)

14. Betterman (Touring Band)

15. Alive (Live on Ten Legs)

16. Yellow Ledbetter (Live on Ten Legs)

I tried to pace it like a live show; and since it was live stuff that got me hooked I predominately used live cuts. I used Indifference with Harper since its suck an awesome version. I tried to build it with a soft opening song followed by a lot of the harder stuff. Then after Black tried to go with a lot of the softer/acoustic angst with Alive to kick the ass to the end. Ledbetter is a must close. Next playlist if she likes will end with Rocking in the Free World.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcxzIY3GpZw]YouTube - Pearl Jam w/ Ben Harper - Indifference (Vancouver '09) HD[/ame]

its indeed a great playlist!

here´s an official video of Eddie Vedder new album :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r03qSBAcLGI]YouTube - Eddie Vedder "You're True" (Official Video, 2011)[/ame]

And it looks like there will be a dvd of his solo performance :nice: :D