✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pearl Jam

busybeeburns

Wowo amazing!

Look at this one :| I looooooooooove this song! I did not know Eddie did a cover of this song and duet with guy from Band Of Horses :| i knew band of horses support some PJ shows and thats reason why i went to see Band Of Horses last month here, i want to see how they sound :awesome:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rYhbeXuIF8]YouTube - Pearl Jam: All Along The Watchtower [HD] - 2010-05-15 - Hartford, CT[/ame]

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they are, it depends if you are into more rock or heavy music then you def wont like it.. they are a bit country, wikipedia say they are indie/alternative rock .. but slow rock i would say :) look for their 1st hit " Marry Song" , my favs ones are Detlef Schrempf and No One´s Gonna Love You

oh i love celtic sounds :blush: and M&S are pretty awesome!

today is the big day? :D

nvm me :shame: today still 28th lol is gonna be tomorrow the big day, but ill have to wait till 12nd april, cause i want Vitalogy and Vs Lp´s... actually im getting 3cds too :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I almost forget to mention this!

Pearl Jam are going to launch a special LP to celebrate Record Store Day this year,16th April

It will be a 7´ and tracklist is

Immortality b/w Rearviewmirror

i wish i could get this, but its not for Portugal, i dont even know if europe will have it as well..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh ty acquiesce :blush: same for you, you want Be Here Now right? :stunned:

Yeah thats why i cant go :disappointed::laugh4: i must confess that when i first heard about Alpine Valley i thought it was around Austria and Slovenia you know :lol::wacky: but that is Alps and not Alpine

:facepalm:

So I opened up my e-mail the other day to see that they finally announced PJ20. I sat there thinking of how I will go into debt to see them before I leave and travel to Alpine Valley. Then I saw that they are doing a Canadian tour as well, and squealed like a little girl on christmas.

Oddly enough they are playing Vancouver exactly 2 years since their last show. My 10C pre-sale is tomorrow, then I get to stress all summer hoping I won the lottery!

Whenever i see this thread bumped my heart freaks :freak::lol:

I already listenned the album, so soft :) i like it very much!

malcom, good luck! :) i also thought if i could make a canada gig :wacky: since my aunt lives close to Air Canada Centre, but the trip to canada is quite expensive and i have no free days from work :disappointed:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So my week celebrating Pearl Jam 20 is finally here! I bought the Pearl Jam Twenty book and am currently glued to it, I would take it everywhere if it werent for the size.

I got my tickets to see the screening of Pearl Jam 20 tomorrow night and am above excited for this one.

Then it is all capped off on Sunday when Ed and the boys send off the Canadian PJ20 tour in Vancouver.

So my week celebrating Pearl Jam 20 is finally here! I bought the Pearl Jam Twenty book and am currently glued to it, I would take it everywhere if it werent for the size.

I got my tickets to see the screening of Pearl Jam 20 tomorrow night and am above excited for this one.

Then it is all capped off on Sunday when Ed and the boys send off the Canadian PJ20 tour in Vancouver.

Awesome!!!

Don't know if any of you got out to see PJ20, it was pretty f***king awesome! They really focused on the start with Andy Wood and how he shaped the band, especially Stone and Jeff.

Cornell interviews were awesome and helped show the community of the bands around in that city.

Two favourite parts of the film were the performance of 'Breath' in Vancouver where Eddie kind of snaps from calm, shy, nervous Ed to the one that took over the world. Then the Stone interview through his house.

Any fan will love this movie, and its soundtrack was amazing too! It has me super stoked for Sunday and I expect PJ to go into overdrive!