Pearl Jam

busybeeburns

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I cried last night when they played that one :heart:

I never liked Black, but then I really listened to it and I love it. I've seen them play 50 different songs and that one of the two I want to hear myself before I die...the other being Daughter with the It's Ok tag.

I got the boot for the show I went to and it was pure amazing, the band was on that night. Loose yet tight. I listen to it over and over and say to myself "I was there, I heard Present Tense, Wishlist and Glorified G back to back to back. I heard the best version of Chole Dancer out there."

I can tell that the boys are a little tired of American tours. To celebrate their anniversary they rocked Canada out, which Ed said in 2005 rejuvenated the band and rekindled their love of playing.

Then South and Central America where every night the crowds got better and better. How amazing!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

wow are u flying to amsterdam cause of PJ?

the place they are playing in amsterdam is new, they will be the 1st band playing there :) i wanted to go.. but im still unemployed and by the time the tickets were on sale , i bought a ticket for Coldplay in London... well.. maybe someday i will see them in other country too :)

I never liked Black, but then I really listened to it and I love it. I've seen them play 50 different songs and that one of the two I want to hear myself before I die...the other being Daughter with the It's Ok tag.

I got the boot for the show I went to and it was pure amazing, the band was on that night. Loose yet tight.

What. on. earth.

• 1 year later...

wow where are all thejammers?:surprised; so many updates and nothing here yet :( lol ok ill do that :D i really dont mind!

the big news are:

NEW ALBUM OUT 15th OCTOBER "LIGHTNING BOLT"

no official tracking list confirmed yet, first single OUT

ladies and gentleman take a listen to the

" MIND YOUR MANNERS"

[ame=

]
[/ame]

:drummer: :drummer:

what do you think? :D