✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pearl Jam

busybeeburns

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh about the "Death On Two Legs" there is no official name for it,some say is Dead/Death and there´s also some people who claim is Live or Life lol the true is that is gonna be launched with 2 special editions, in here you can already pre-ordered ( i did not cause im not sure what hell is this)

http://www.fnac.pt/Pearl-Jam-Exclusivo-Fnac-pt/Fnac-Music-Mag-Pop-Rock/lm19876?SID=c08b63fc-559e-fad0-0a9a-f058c7914c70

And now there´s something similar with the book that this coldplay´s roadie Matt did

his name is Jason Leung,its also a book about going on tour with pearl jam...

What do you think? :\ do you think he stole this idea to matt?

Take a look http://www.thisallencompassingtrip.com/

• 2 weeks later...

"Pearl Jam It was 20 years ago today that a group of five ambitious, mis-matched artists played their first show at the Off Ramp in Seattle. Their first in a 20-year rich history. Happy Anniversary Pearl Jam!"

Congrats to one of the best band ever :) \m/ thanks for the music, for all moments you gave me and you will give me for sure!

KEEP ON ROCKIN!!!!!!!

124294_stickman2.jpg

"Pearl Jam It was 20 years ago today that a group of five ambitious, mis-matched artists played their first show at the Off Ramp in Seattle. Their first in a 20-year rich history. Happy Anniversary Pearl Jam!"

Congrats to one of the best band ever :) \m/ thanks for the music, for all moments you gave me and you will give me for sure!

KEEP ON ROCKIN!!!!!!!

124294_stickman2.jpg

20 years! it`s a long time . . . :thinking:

• 2 weeks later...

haha yes Sue, im ok :D i just come to announce this BIG NEW !!!!!!!!

Pearl Jam announce the release of Live on Ten Legs

PEARL JAM KICK OFF THEIR 20th ANNIVERSARY YEAR WITH

RELEASE OF NEW LIVE COMPILATION ALBUM

"LIVE ON TEN LEGS" OUT JANUARY 18, 2011

Pearl Jam announce the release of "Live on Ten Legs," a new live compilation album that will be available through Pearl Jam's Ten Club and select digital and independent music retailers on January 18, 2011 (January 17, 2011 internationally).

Kicking off the band’s twentieth anniversary year, "Live on Ten Legs" features 18 Pearl Jam tracks recorded over the course of the band's 2003-2010 world tours by recording engineer, John Burton (full track listing below). All tracks have been newly remixed by longtime Pearl Jam engineer Brett Eliason and remastered.

"Live on Ten Legs" will be available internationally through Island Records as a digital version, CD version and a deluxe version. The deluxe version will include a CD, double LP package, four mini poster reprints, five live photos and a tour laminate. The album will be available in the United States as a digital version, CD version and vinyl version.

A Ten Club pre-sale of the CD and vinyl versions of "Live on Ten Legs" begins today at http://www.pearljam.com.

Deluxe version available worldwide here.

Pearl Jam's "Live on Ten Legs" is a follow up to their platinum 1998 live release, "Live on Two Legs," which consisted of performances recorded during the band's summer 1998 North American tour.

"Live on Ten Legs" Tracklisting:

1. Arms Aloft

2. World Wide Suicide

3. Animal

4. Got Some

5. State of Love And Trust

6. I Am Mine

7. Unthought Known

8. Rearview Mirror

9. The Fixer

10. Nothing As It Seems

11. In Hiding

12. Just Breathe

13. Jeremy

14. Public Image

15. Spin the Black Circle

16. Porch

17. Alive

18. Yellow Ledbetter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQzjPvhatg8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Pearl Jam Live on Ten Legs[/ame]

Im so proud that i cant even express myself!!! :D those 1st minutes of video are from the last concert in Portugal :D im somewhere in the middle of crowd, well more at front row lol

:heart::heart::heart:

YAY!!!!

Pearl Jam announce the release of "Live on Ten Legs," a new live compilation album that will be available through Pearl Jam's Ten Club and select digital and independent music retailers on January 18, 2011 (January 17, 2011 internationally).

Kicking off the band’s twentieth anniversary year, "Live on Ten Legs" features 18 Pearl Jam tracks recorded over the course of the band's 2003-2010 world tours by recording engineer, John Burton (full track listing below). All tracks have been newly remixed by longtime Pearl Jam engineer Brett Eliason and remastered.

"Live on Ten Legs" will be available internationally through Island Records as a digital version, CD version and a deluxe version. The deluxe version will include a CD, double LP package, four mini poster reprints, five live photos and a tour laminate. The album will be available in the United States as a digital version, CD version and vinyl version.

A Ten Club pre-sale of the CD and vinyl versions of "Live on Ten Legs" begins today at http://www.pearljam.com.

Pearl Jam's "Live on Ten Legs" is a follow up to their platinum 1998 live release, "Live on Two Legs," which consisted of performances recorded during the band's summer 1998 North American tour.

1. Arms Aloft

2. World Wide Suicide

3. Animal

4. Got Some

6. I Am Mine

7. Unthought Known

8. Rearview Mirror

9. The Fixer

10. Nothing As It Seems

11. In Hiding

12. Just Breathe

13. Jeremy

14. Public Image

16. Porch

17. Alive

18. Yellow Ledbetter

Im so proud that i cant even express myself!!! :D those 1st minutes of video are from the last concert in Portugal :D

YAY!!!!

I really wish there were more PJ fans in this board :disappointed:

oh well. just means theyre an inferior human beings to us :D

im not actually all that impressed with this Live on Two Legs thing. a live dvd wouldve been much more interesting. and when will they properly release dvd footage of their 1995 australian tour, im sick of watching the crappy youtube videos. and why didnt they call it Death on Two Legs, way cooler names. i guess it mightve given the impression that they were planning on retiring.

sorry to sound like such a pessimist. but a live cd from a band who releases every show on cd isnt very exciting.

oh well. just means theyre an inferior human beings to us :D

im not actually all that impressed with this Live on Two Legs thing. a live dvd wouldve been much more interesting. and when will they properly release dvd footage of their 1995 australian tour, im sick of watching the crappy youtube videos. and why didnt they call it Death on Two Legs, way cooler names. i guess it mightve given the impression that they were planning on retiring.

sorry to sound like such a pessimist. but a live cd from a band who releases every show on cd isnt very exciting.

Well.. u are right and it are only 18 songs, to celebrate 20 years thats nothing :\ and i also prefered that they launch dvd instead.. or if they are celebrating 20 years of existence, maybe something like Gorge?

And if you notice there is not any music from No Code :\ strange

There are not many on this board, but Pearl Jam has a huge following. This is a Coldplay board - most people here prefer U.K. bands.

I know that :blush: hehe but oh well.. there´s us :p thats ok

looking forward to this! :thumbsup: (although Yellow Ledbetter as the final track was a bit predictable IMO)

1. Arms Aloft

2. World Wide Suicide

3. Animal

4. Got Some

6. I Am Mine

7. Unthought Known

8. Rearview Mirror

9. The Fixer

10. Nothing As It Seems

11. In Hiding

12. Just Breathe

13. Jeremy

14. Public Image

16. Porch

17. Alive

18. Yellow Ledbetter

Im so proud that i cant even express myself!!! :D those 1st minutes of video are from the last concert in Portugal :D

YAY!!!!

• 1 month later...

Yaaaaay , for the release ! :awesome:

Too bad Pearl Jam didn't play concerts here in Belgium(or Netherlands ).. only festivals ...

I hope they'll tour again soon !

I'm in a Pearl Jam week :p :wacky:

When I saw them live , at Rockin' park festival this summer , they didn't have enough time to play "Alive" ... :cry:

So , I'm waiting , I MUST hear that song live ! :lol:

When I saw them live , at Rockin' park festival this summer , they didn't have enough time to play "Alive" ... :cry:

So , I'm waiting , I MUST hear that song live ! :lol:

when i saw them in Sydney eddie was too sick to play Alive :(

eddie is in sydney next march but the tickets were way too expensive so im going to be missing out. :(

I only wish that Ed make an european solo tour. but cheaper please :P tickets prices for australian tour are too expensive :\

Someone on other board, told he´s going for holidays to aus and that tour is only for fun :laugh4:

Yeeeees ! :cheesy:

Come to Europe !

:lol:

yeah he really really loves it down here, mostly for the surfing culture. but i dont see why he needed to make the ticket prices so high. it's actually just as expensive as the last PJ tour down here and far far more expensive than previous PJ tours.

Yeah , it sucks that they ask too much , I had the luck to see them on a festival , which was 70 Euros but I had Stereophonics and Vamire weekend too :P

How much does EV ask ?

And how much were the PJ concerts ?

hey thats not a good excuse, Ed loves portuguese waves as well :awesome: whenever Pearl Jam is here, they always go to our beaches, so he better come here alone or with his friends i dont mind :snobby:

I saw them this year as well on a festival, 3 days festival i paid 90€, with kasabian,alice in chains, faith no more and so on ...

For me the only reason why they ask so much for solo tour, i guess its caused its unique :\ you know .. im sure if it was in portugal i would not mind to pay 70 euros to hear ed´s solo.. the opportunity to listen Into The Wild soundtrack and few songs more..god.. oh god.. i could die happy