• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolz

Ok some Pearl Jam sharing ?

I love this vid :

:lol:

:laugh3: I got Eddie to autograph that cover of Rolling Stone magazine for me.

Glad to see the PJ talk. Most of the time, no one is interested. We've got a few more people with good taste :thumbsup:

By the way, if you are listening to PJ, you don't have to listen to their studio albums. Throw on any of their live albums and lay back and enjoy :cool:

^ yeah, that's true. I love their studio albums, too. However, you can throw on any PJ live show, and the songs flow seamlessly together even though they are from different albums. You really can't lose either way - studio or live. Just listen to PJ in any format.

im listening to their San Jose 95 show. 4th album tour and already doing 2.5hr shows. just incredible.

towards the end of this show they play Alive and Black and although i've always said that i dont really care, it breaks my heart that they didnt play either song at the show i went to :(

:laugh3: I got Eddie to autograph that cover of Rolling Stone magazine for me.

You what?? :| :| how that happened?? tell me , tell me :wideeyed: wht di u tell him??

Usually i listen all studio albums straight away :blush: and Gorge! Im completely addicted to this and now the bootleg from the last gig they played this year, which was in Lisbon :P you should take a listen.. not for being there and that.. but is considered one of the best gigs from this tour :) i can upload for you guys, if you want

Oh noémie is way easier to write lol :P im claudia

Eddie is so funny :laugh4:

:lol:

Hi there Claudia :nice:

Nice name !

You what?? :| :| how that happened?? tell me , tell me :wideeyed: wht di u tell him??

Usually i listen all studio albums straight away :blush: and Gorge! Im completely addicted to this and now the bootleg from the last gig they played this year, which was in Lisbon :P you should take a listen.. not for being there and that.. but is considered one of the best gigs from this tour :) i can upload for you guys, if you want

yes , I want to know too ? :wideeyed:

and yes that would be great !! :wacky:

remember how they had that awesome re-release of Ten last year? it was meant to be part of their celebrations of being a band for 20yrs. at the time i heard that they were going to do the same with a few of their albums. what the hell happened with that?

did they cancel those plans because a lot of fans were annoyed at PJ cashing in reissue thing? i really wanted to see what they did with Vs and Vitalogy.

^ I hadn't heard anything. I don't really understand what would be remastered after Ten. I mean, Ten was recorded back when the band was an unknown. By the time Vs. was released, they were the biggest band in the world. I would think that they would be getting the production right by that point in time. I'm just curious as to what they wold be improving.

I really hope they do not repeat of what they did with Ten with rest of albums :wacky: im not rich mr. ed ved :whip:

But honestly, i think they did that with Ten, because is emblematic album of Pearl Jam ..

noemie, i still have to upload that gig :shame:

EDIT : Check non-multimedia :awesome:

ive always wanted to see footage of the band at their peak, that is around the mid 90s. so far ive only come across grainy footage of their 1995 australian tour. then tonight i stumbled upon this. footage of the band in 1993 at a canadian festival.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Omi9M-lnR0]YouTube - Pearl Jam - Once - Manitoba 1993[/ame]

the full show is on youtube.