✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-July-2011] Coldplay @ Rock Werchter festival, Belgium

Carlaatje

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to buy one aswell. I just thought that if this would be their only gig in Belgium next year, I'll be screwed and I'd have to wait sooo long for them to come again. If they announce a solo show in Antwerp before the festival I'll probably sell my ticket though (unless of course, some other great bands confirm)

Don't worry, Werchter doesn't sell out that fast.

There is only one band confirmed for Saturday, so most people wait untill they know more names. 80 euro is a lot, if you're not a real Coldplay fan like us.

I remember however last time Coldplay came, it sold out in a few weeks, but then The Killers played the same day and they have lots of fans as well.

I was at Werchter last year , we decided to go only 1 month before the event and there were only 3 days passes remaining....too expensive.... so we found tickets on e-bay more expensive than the initial price but "when we love, we don't count the cost." ;)

@Denise... just a warning.. Lowlands doesn;t usually sell out for months either, but this year it sold out in 2 hours... I have no idea what the sudden interest was but it's weird...

as for werchter, 2 years ago I bought tix in the end of februari, it then sold out somewher in april, but suddenly a few tix became available and my friends were able to get tickets that way..

and just to add:

I thought Elbow was absolutely amazing, so were the Killers and Coldplay(duh), Amy mcdonald really surprised me, after that fiasco she had the year before at pinkpop... and bloc party I can;t stand so I couldn;t give you a fair opinion...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I´m considering going to Werchter, if Coldplay don´t announce any festivals closer to our country. Mostly because it is quite easy to get to Brussels by plane.

Can anybody tell me, how much would it cost to get from Brussels to Werchter by train/coach.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

New names that have been confirmed the day that Coldplay is performing (so band the people who will be waiting for Coldplay will see):

Portishead, Elbow, Glaslight Anthem, PJ Harvey.

Other new artists that will play the festival (for those hesitating for a day ticket or a combi ticket):

Arctic Monkeys, Robyn, Two Door Cinema

(Already confirmed names: Kings of Leon, Iron Maiden, The Chemical Brothers)

http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/lineup/index.aspx

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK F UCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

WAT MOEK DOEN ? ARCTIC MONKEYS OF COLDPLAY ??????? :freak: :freak: :freak:

:freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:

:freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:

:freak: :freak: :freak::freak: :freak: :freak::freak: :freak: :freak: