✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin & Jonny Buckland to premiere Christmas Lights on BBC Radio 1 and XFM tonight (1st Decem

darkchoc92

radio.jpgChris and Jonny radio interviews tonight

December 1, 2010 1:28 pm

Chris and Jonny chat to BBC and Xfm as Christmas Lights is premiered

Good afternoon. To coincide with today's release of Christmas Lights (at 8pm GMT), Chris and Jonny will be heading into two London-based radio stations for a chat and to play the single. You can listen online to both, wherever in the world you are. Details are as follows:

BBC Radio 1

Zane Lowe interview from 7.50pm

Listen online

XFM

Steve Harris interview from 8.30pm

Listen online

The band will also be having a natter with BBC 6 Music's Steve Lamacq. That interview is due to air tomorrow.

Anchorman

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=672

Hi guys! I heard this morning that there's gonna be an interview with Chris tonight on XFM :D He's supposed to be on the Steve Harris show from 7pm and there's going to be the first play of Christmas Lights apparently! Hope this doesn't clash with the video premiere...

Really sorry if this has been posted before x Naomi xx

CONFIRMED: http://www.xfm.co.uk/news/2010/chris-martin-on-xfm-tonight

Xfm's Steve Harris will be premiering the track at 7pm tonight (December 1) and Chris Martin and Johnny Buckland will be joining him live in the studio to talk all things Coldplay.

They will also have the first play of Christmas offering 'Christmas Lights'. But if you can't wait to get into the festive spirit with Chris Martin and co the band have released a teaser video online.

Other indie favourites to be putting out festive releases are The Killers with their annual offering - this time called 'Boots' - and The Futureheads with 'Christmas Was Better in the 80s'.

If you want to hear it online (XFM) and it doesn't work just fill in a postcode of England like I did and then it will work :) e.g. N10AF (london)

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to hear it online (XFM) and it doesn't work just fill in a postcode of England like I did and then it will work :) e.g. N10AF (london)

You're right it works with the london postcode!!

On my pc it doesn't works with Firefox....so I have to use the hateful Explorer :\