✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Bad Vibes" in band

TF5092

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes actor, singer in the past and now manager producer international that is part from showbise too, who said to me .

are you an alien? A fan girl? Well not much difference between the two.

Sorry, that was mean. I just don't see the need to mention Guy's girlfriend. Who cares if he has one.They're not a boyband. I get frustrated enough by the fact that Chris often mentions how good looking he is.I know he is but care more about his bass playing

What?

It's the private business to celebrities, their priorities if they like doing theater in public, in front the medias, the fans. what is important, they are more interested in their musics, the band and not their real life.

but gives for the tabloids the oppotunity of annoying more the celebrities.

Sorry, that was mean. I just don't see the need to mention Guy's girlfriend. Who cares if he has one.They're not a boyband. I get frustrated enough by the fact that Chris often mentions how good looking he is.I know he is but care more about his bass playing

I am a fan of Coldplay as you all here in forum .

Chris sing for his wife Gwyneth (said in many interviews)

is a boysband Coldplay ?

and Guy 's girlfriend goes in concerts Coldplay but is not more a fan because is girlfriend to Guy logic and Guy and her are private not speak here is great .

and here :

"yes actor, singer in the past and now manager producer international that is part from showbise too, who said to me "

I'm talking about a producer who talks to me and speak about singers famous .

and just for info more serious we can all become a groupie even virtually on net . nobody is going to look and judge.

You mean someone coming on here telling us Guy has a girlfriend, and then saying they choose to keep it private!

:rolleyes:

exactly, i just said Guy had a girlfriend .

and more Guy is intelligent no engage assistante of work or supermodel to be his girlfriend false. respect his real girlfriend

(as said to me the producer who is familiar with the celebs on these obscure strange stories )

and just because Guy is a single man for the medias and The fans ) then no problem any tabloids grossip is cool .

plus his girlfriend will not talk about Guy because is private. She stopped posting here long time ago. before she spoke as we here on this forum.

and as I said Chris sing for his wife Gwyneth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWreP3J9VWo&feature=related]YouTube - in my place coldplay Chris y Gwyneth Paltrow[/ame]

So .. Yoda the alien have finished of speaking for the famous is a fiction all I have said or is google translate not know English

exactly, i just said Guy had a girlfriend .

and more Guy is intelligent no engage assistante of work or supermodel to be his girlfriend false. respect his real girlfriend

(as said to me the producer who is familiar with the celebs on these obscure strange stories )

and just because Guy is a single man for the medias and The fans ) then no problem any tabloids grossip is cool .

plus his girlfriend will not talk about Guy because is private. She stopped posting here long time ago. before she spoke as we here on this forum.

and as I said Chris sing for his wife Gwyneth

So .. Yoda the alien have finished of speaking for the famous is a fiction all I have said or is google translate not know English

I've just realised who you are... you're Julian Assange from Wikileaks hiding in Switzerland?

Is this the last bit of info you wanted to leak before you're caught...

[shock Revelation] Guy Berryman from Coldplay has a girlfirend [/shock revelation] :laugh3: