• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blaaaa blaaaa blaaaa blaaa blaaa blaaa blaaaa

"Wait Guy's Gay" blaaa blaaa blaaa blaaaa

"Chris playing in a Gay Piano Bar" Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa

"Luke, I am your Father" Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa Blaaaa

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.” Blaaaa Blaaa Blaaaa Blaaaa

Hmmmmmmm............ This thread took a turn for the silly:lol: Blaaaaa Blaaa Blaaa

"I am a Fan of Coldplay, I am, said I":lol:

ROTFL

This thread is GREAT!!! :laugh3:

I'm having so much fun reading all the subjects you dealt with :D

Bad vibes ====> the Satriani case, stress, their relationship etc. (all consistent with the thread title :)) ====> problems in the band...imminent split up ====> Guy is Coldplay problem ====> Psychological Analysis of a band member (one at random......Guy!!) ====> something about Yoda, Star wars I haven't be able to understand sorry ====> ====> WikiLeaks ====> Guy has a girlfriend in this forum.....no sorry he's gay.....no his girlfriend is in France ====> a super cute picture of a Star wars Dog (my favourite post ♥) ====> some youtube videos....

I'm curious to know how this thread will end up :lol::lol::lol:

oh just for the record.......

I'm Guy's girlfriend too :guy:

......does he have an harem??

:gorgeous:

:shocked2:

This thread is FUBAR!

Guy seems pretty miserable to me. He and Chris have been known to clash. Even Joanna said Guy's not the marrying/family type. He loves/needs his alone time for his many hobbies. I think he is a bit of a loner, and he gets pissed off at Chris' goofy remarks alot.:shrug: Apparatijk is perfect for him because they don't even show themselves. He gets to hide.

People often think I'm snobby, because I'm quiet and introverted. Shy people often come across this way. Like Guy, perhaps? It's quite the opposite though - I don't have a lot of confidence and feel like I am less than other people, not more. But when I don't speak, people think I think I'm too good for them. I just don't know what to say!

This thread is FUBAR!

Guy seems pretty miserable to me. He and Chris have been known to clash. Even Joanna said Guy's not the marrying/family type. He loves/needs his alone time for his many hobbies. I think he is a bit of a loner, and he gets pissed off at Chris' goofy remarks alot.:shrug: Apparatijk is perfect for him because they don't even show themselves. He gets to hide.

People often think I'm snobby, because I'm quiet and introverted. Shy people often come across this way. Like Guy, perhaps? It's quite the opposite though - I don't have a lot of confidence and feel like I am less than other people, not more. But when I don't speak, people think I think I'm too good for them. I just don't know what to say!

Guy is the Mr Darcy of the band then ... just essentially shy but people read that to mean aloof and stuck up.

Guy is the Mr Darcy of the band then ... just essentially shy but people read that to mean aloof and stuck up.

LOL :D

I think it quite true. In my opinion he's a lovely person but just with a peculiar character. I mean the kind of character (person) you have to know to understand that besides any probable faults (ex. not laughing often etc.) there are lots of merits.

Just an opinion considering I don't know him at all :)

Yay for Pop culture references I understand :dance:

I don't know though. Maybe he is someone who prefers to hide behind the music and not get noticed... And these days, with Coldplay being one of the biggest British bands, it's kind of hard for him to hide away.

IDK, we're psychoanalysing a guy that at most we've said 2 sentences to.

This thread is FUBAR!

omg.......... his ex-wife to talk of this way ... :shocked2:

asking for a clothes shop. and never have a place in their home for clothes of Guy.

well I am Apparatjik

in general Magne often writes on the wall .

and Jonas (I have the right to communicate :shy: )

Guy is more with his photographic project and another space

And Martin should drink less alcohol

and if Guy disrespect to his new girlfriend, I'll be angry against him....... :angry:

I have presented them on facebook. they were blind.

anyway miserable ? probably more drug of his sweet blonde girlfriend

http://www.berrymansantiques.com/Berryman/Home.html

ok I'll translate on google.